The official "I TOLD YOU SO!" thread

Started by glam77, April 20, 2012, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

I love all the hindsight experts on here. You know, the people with "Dermott Brereton Syndrome" (also commonly known as "Malcom Blight-itis) where they feel obliged to tell you what was always going to happen... after it actually happened.

Reagrdless of how well or how bad a player does, there is always someone saying.... "I Told You So!".

Dean Cox and Steevi J are dropping in price this week.... that was always going to happen... apparently!
I'm guessing the same people are also the ones who held out on Gary Ablett knowing his price was going to drop... NOT!

Jack Gimes was gonna get injured. Ok we all knew that.
Fyfe will either be subbed or score 130 this week, and someone will shout "I Told You So!" from the top of the closest building.

But please let me know all your other "I Told You So!" moments such that we can kneel bown before you and pray.

Extra prasie will be heaped upon those who give all us other mere mortals pre-warning of their "I Told You So!" moments before they actually happen.

Who's up first...

kilbluff1985

i told you nobody would care

wait did i? well i am now lol

Marcos83

broughton to dempsey was not a good move...... I TOLD YOU SO  ;D

Peter

I told you that downgrading Broughton to Bower and upgrading Clifton to Murphy would be a good move

henry

I told you not to trade out broughton and trade in greene. But people told me not to get grimes and I've been forced to trade him out.

glam77

Just waiting for all the Fyfe "I Told You So" post-game "predictions".

henry

To put it on the record: i told you not to trade out dustin martin!

(Now hopefully he does something)

Zombie2.5

How's this
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 20, 2012, 05:28:05 PM
Fyfe's gona be a late withdrawal(Ross Lyon >:() probably

As for Birchall I reckon Hawks are just taking a precaution and using it as an opportunity to rest a player. Must be shower for those who have a combination of him, shaw plus a non-playing rookie/dempsey and its gotta hurt if someone's a late withdrawal.
From http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=730439;topic=56237.15;num_replies=47;sesc=f1fbe838f466fc382f87787528c2e3ed

Football Factory

I told Mummy sleeping like this was no good for his back !!    >:(

Kellogscrunchynut

Anyone who traded in Brendan Whitecross.

glam77

I told you all that Fyfe to FrontBum was the best fwd option.

Ricochet

"i told you" that Hmac will make me more money than the 3rd rookie option (Orren, longer)

Andrew

Quote from: Ricochet on April 23, 2012, 10:00:46 AM
"i told you" that Hmac will make me more money than the 3rd rookie option (Orren, longer)

I'd like to have H-Mac instead of Cox, with 3 rookie rucks right now. Giles is scoring well enough to be starting but yes H-Mac a great pick.

Andrew

Here's one for a couple of weeks time - those who pick up Barlow, watch out for GWS next week. He's a very good chance for being rested...

TheHanger