Double Trade to avoid the nuts!

Started by mt_williams22, April 20, 2012, 01:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mt_williams22

Hi Guys,

So unfortunately I have Lake, Shaw, Diasy, C. Smith, T.Greene, and Goodes all missing this week....FML!

As well as Dempsey, who I wouldn't be surprised if he was a late withdrawal..

I am trading out Daisy and Shaw, as I cant affor to have them both out for 2 match-ups.

I am thinking of getting a few West Coast boys...

Daisy for Masten, S. Selwood or Shuey

Shaw for Hurn, Waters or Drummond (bit of a risk)

Keep in mind I have Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, and Morris, so I dont want another rd 13 bye player.

Thoughts on the west coast boys and drummond??

Cheers Guys

charliesheen

mt_williams22

Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Dempsey (Bugg, Morris)

Ablett, Murphy, Judd, Thomas, Magner, Shiel (Greene, C.Smith)

Mumford, Kreuzer (Giles, Redden)

Goodes, Cloke, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porps, A.Kennedy, D.Smith (Hall, Dickson)

13Brummy

i just traded shaw to waters, i reckon thats your best option in defence

mt_williams22

He's only averaging 82 though...

Whereas Hurn is averaging 103 and Drummond got 96 in his first game back (but is massively risky)

ben_020285

I think J P Kennedy from Sydney is your best option in the price bracket for your Daisy replacement.

Hurn is a good replacement for Shaw.

BratPack

Hurn and Shuey are probably the safest bets but I'd probably roll the bones with Selwood, if he keeps scoring the way he is he's a monster, if he doesn't...by the time the coaster levels out I can probably get Pendles or Swan

charliesheen

charliesheen

I would consider Marty Clarke @ backs, and going all the way up to Pendlebury.  Don't take risks in mids, you are going to end up in tears.

mt_williams22

$1,095,200 for a defender and midfielder

mt_williams22

Im thinking Hurn is a lock in as the defender.

So I have, $632,200 for a midfielder

I cant get anyone with the rd 13 bye.

charliesheen

Can't say I like anyone in that price range.  Duffield and Pendlebury is another option.

The Bomber

jobe watson...looking good right from the start of the season...also leaves 504k for a defender...

ben_020285

Quote from: mt_williams22 on April 20, 2012, 02:31:41 PM
$1,095,200 for a defender and midfielder

In that case, I would go for Hurn and Jobe Watson.

mt_williams22

Options are Priddis, Boyd, Watson, J. Selwood, S.Thompson, J. Kennedy, or one of the other WCE boys (Shuey, Selwood, Masten)

Moving towards a WCE player as they will finish top 4 and will score highly due to winning a lot of games.

Priddis is a consistent beast, Shuey is improving and loves a goal, although pocketing the cash and getting Selwood or Masten (who will gain a lot of value) is appealing.....