Two issues - Backs & Forwards - Sheeesh!!

Started by joshas182, April 20, 2012, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshas182

So week 2 of the H2H and already issues and the need for possible trades so as not to cop the dreaded donut!
First up, my BACKS - Thanks to Heater not being named this week and Smedts ALSO not being named I am in danger of copping a 'zero' up the back..
Goddard, Lids, Shaw, Hargrave, Heppell, Bugg, Ellis, (Smedts, Darley) with $8,800 banked.
My opponent has the same lineup but instead has Karmichael on the field...Is it worth trading out Heater or Smedts/Darley so as not to cop the '0' or take the risk that Karmichael won't score very much!?

Secondly, just need help on picking last 2 out of 4 FWD options
I'm fielding Franklin, Danger, Fyfe, Martin, D.Smith - Who fills the last 2 spots - Porps, Milera, A.Kennedy, A.Hall

Help Thanks

owenbond007

for starters in forward line id play kennedy and porps. Backs would trade but not shaw what id do is trade fyfe -> whitecross and Darley -> Tomlinson.  Fyfe is a high risk player now with shoulder coming out twice. Save yourself some grief in 2 weeks time hell be 80K cheaper if he plays 2 more games. Later down the track if you think his not a risk and worth his price pick him up (should be mid 300K).

How many trades have you used to date?

BratPack

It depends on whether you think you can make 60 points up elsewhere, that's probably KHunts high water mark.

As for the forwards. Porps and Kennedy, not close

joshas182

Have only used 1 trade so far...Had Porps and Kennedy fielded...Porps against GWS should kill it!
Adding another Hawk is that a good idea with the byes? Maybe I'll win all my other games so I can afford to slump on the byes huh...haha

13Brummy

I would trade Shaw out for another premo, maybe one that will accommodate your byes.

Porps and Kennedy

joshas182

So here is my MIDfield aswell:
GAJ, Pendles, Boyd, Mitchell, Goodes, Magner (Coniglio, Shiel)
So instead of 2 trades I can shift Smedts into the FWD's and pickup another premo for the FYFE trade...Then move Goodes back into the FWD line after he fulfills his suspension....
Then I can use Milera in the FWDs aswell as Kennedy & Porps then who in the BACKS?

joshas182

How about sideways trading Milera to Tomlinson and then just move him into the backs for Smedts?