C Smith -> treloar + fyfe to Ablett

Started by love it, April 20, 2012, 12:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love it

Team after trade

Goddard, del, suckling, Adcock, waters, malceski, Bugg, Ellis, Morris (e)

Ablett, swan, Boyd, selwood, S Thompson, OldMac, magner, Shiels

Jacobs, hale, Giles, redden

Franklin, Cornes, danger, Kennedy, Smith, milera, hall, Hampton, treloar

Obviously rookie heavy in the forwards but with the mids scoring so much don't see it as a bad thing, but also worried about to many round 11 bye players in the forward line, meaning three would need to be traded out to incoming rookies

Or a straight fyfe swap would see the mids looking like

Swan, Boyd, selwood, S Thompson, OldMac, magner, Shiels! C smith

And forwards

Franklin, Cornes, sidebottom, danger, Kennedy, Smith, milera, hall, Hampton

What do you think?

Pendlebury2Swan

Well it seems alright, beacuse you really need ablett in your team, but i'd nearly kep fyfe and upgrade someone else. :)
How much money do you have?

love it

134k in the bank, worried C smith will not increase by a huge amount and if I'm going to pick up treloar next week may as well do it this week and make a big trade in fyfe before he goes down to much in price,

Are you thinking I should wait a couple of week and bring smith or Kennedy into the mids and try and upgrade them ?

Thanks for the reply

Holz

I agree getting in ablett is vital, fantastic backline by the way. The problem is it would give you the weakest forward line i have ever seen.

I would recomend if you do these trades to look at using your first 2 upgrades in the forward line. Fyfe and Stevie J will be great picks in a few weeks and you should look at getting them in.  I agree thats alot of round 11 forwards, so try and keep hall and milera up untill the byes if they are playing at turn kennedy smith hampton in round 12 or 13 premiums.

Windigo

Ablett is a must before the season starts.

IMO, the two players that are automatic locks before round are Franklin & Ablett. The rest is up to you.