Who should i start on the ground?

Milera
4 (20%)
Devon Smith
16 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 0

gav139

tor01doc

If you think one has a higher chance of wearing the dreaded vest, then go the other.

If both play the whole game, I reckon it's 50/50 / flip a coin.

Smith for my team.

kilbluff1985

Yeah think Smith has better game time security if that makes sense

afl_freak2

not sold on milera!! everyone jumped on him in the first 2 rounds when he had played shower teams! hes a SPUD!!

Noz

Milera plays tonight so if he is the sub put him on the bench, if he starts on the ground put him on the field
Both will score 60-70 points not much different between the two

esquire

Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 20, 2012, 11:47:56 AM
not sold on milera!! everyone jumped on him in the first 2 rounds when he had played shower teams! hes a SPUD!!
But as a cash cow to be culled early on he's good value. Particularly when faced with the prospect of T. Dickson being stuck on just two games and no price rise, Milera was a good move to make for the bench I think.

The Bomber

milera was a good pick if you had non playing rookes (eg pfieffer)...perfect timing though, milera to pfieffer when he is on the bubble (assuming he play week in week out)

afl_freak2

pfieffer,couch and dickson will all play there part in the next few weeks and will prove better players than milera

Cruiseon

Quote from: afl_freak2 on April 20, 2012, 01:56:44 PM
pfieffer,couch and dickson will all play there part in the next few weeks and will prove better players than milera

But what people are saying, is that by the time those players are on the bubble Milera will be sold to upgrade. How good a player he is, is largely irrelevant. Getting the vest can be very relevant though.

The Bomber

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 20, 2012, 02:38:17 PM

But what people are saying, is that by the time those players are on the bubble Milera will be sold to upgrade. How good a player he is, is largely irrelevant. Getting the vest can be very relevant though.

not if his b/e is negative ;)...still making you the $$$

afl_freak2

well imo i wouldnt be trading coch for milera for the sake of 100k and wasting a trade!! glad i started woth couch ahead of milera