Option 1

Trade Fyfe to ablett and shaw to coca

leaves 100k in bank

next week

look at clay smith to scotty t

option 2

fyfe to treloar + 450k in bank

next week

smith and magner to swan and scotty t (giving me 5 premo mids)

SydneyRox

If option 2 means you dont have GAJ then option 1 all the way.....

felsty

Problems

Yeah I'm with above too,

First do Fyfe to Ablett to close the POD on everyone that has the best player in the competition. Build the rest of your plan around that move

Bones Bombers

Do you think Clay Smith plus 100k= Scotty T next week?
Yeah gotta get Ablett.

Pendlebury2Swan

No Ablett, then you don't know how to play.
Keep fyfe i reckon, shaw to conca sounds good though. :) or suckers

Yoshi

Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on April 20, 2012, 12:31:23 PM

Bold statement. Pretty sure F.A.R.K been around a while.

I surpose not starting Swan at the start of the year means you don't know how to play also.

Each to their own but I'm sure people have valid reasons for not starting with a certain player each year. Some work out some don't.

fertalong

Holz

i dont think you will enough cash to make any of those second trades.

T Dog

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Yoshi on April 20, 2012, 12:55:19 PM
Quote from: Pendlebury2Swan on April 20, 2012, 12:31:23 PM

Bold statement. Pretty sure F.A.R.K been around a while.

I surpose not starting Swan at the start of the year means you don't know how to play also.

Each to their own but I'm sure people have valid reasons for not starting with a certain player each year. Some work out some don't.

hahaha mate im not doing that bad, i have broughton and shaw and dustin martin and 3 strating mid rookies, rockliff and no ablett no goddard and am still in a decent position

i have lots of cash in the bank and i have decided i will do fyfe to treloar

treloar will not only rise in cash but gives me 350k ffrom trade plus the 200k i already have is 550k in bank

that means next week clay smith to thommo

week after maybe morris to goddard

week afa maybe greene to ablett

and then look to downgrade magner, kennedy, hall ect. and bring in 2 fwds and a premium defender and my team will almost be complete haha

Zombie2.5

All i can say is, do whatever it takes to get Gary Ablett but don't go doing silly trades to get him, do the trades that will help your team plus help get him!
Option one looks okay... but i wouldn't be dropping sure and your decision above I'm not sure waiting that long to get Ablett will be good unless of course he drops in price but it could be a while.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 20, 2012, 05:12:25 PM
All i can say is, do whatever it takes to get Gary Ablett but don't go doing silly trades to get him, do the trades that will help your team plus help get him!
Option one looks okay... but i wouldn't be dropping sure and your decision above I'm not sure waiting that long to get Ablett will be good unless of course he drops in price but it could be a while.

laugh at me all you want but i dont want ablett over next 3 rounds. I have my reasons and im keeping them to myself.

picker_man

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 05:17:07 PM

laugh at me all you want but i dont want ablett over next 3 rounds. I have my reasons and im keeping them to myself.
then why have him as an option ???

Mama Bu

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 05:17:07 PM

How did you predict the future??????

Look at the date and look at the comment

Ablett does his knee and is out for 3 weeks