Which 2 should I play? will cheer you for your help!

Started by Adamant, April 20, 2012, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 2 would you play?

James McDonald
17 (850%)
Dylan Shiel
10 (500%)
Stephen Coniglio
7 (350%)
James Magner
32 (1600%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Adamant

Which 2 on the field should I play? leaning towards Magner & J-Mac but Cogs has finally hit his straps and should now be a consistent 70+ scorer...

Cheers

The F.A.R.K.

Shiel and magner

shiel is starting to get match fitness after no preseason and magner is a gun

btw can you boo me instead haha

Holz

I would play magner, but to be honest you cant go wrong with any of the GWS guys, personally i would avoid mcdonald just becuase he has missed a few games and we havent seen him with guys like scully, power in the team. Conigs and Shiel i rate as having the same scoring ability and should give you a 60-90 score. Congilio is probably the safest option but I would say Shiel is capable of socring the highest.

Not that helpful but I think it will come down to luck there is no clear choice.

penskifile

Ricochet

Magner is a definite lock.
Then its a toss of the coin out of the other three but up til now, Jmac is the only one who has shown he can hit 100 (or close enough) so i'm leaning towards him.

The F.A.R.K.

but shiel has been increasin his scores by week

he didnt have any preseason so he was weeks behind the other guys, he is just starting to hit his straps

and crows always conceed dt points to the opposition, even if they smash them by 100 points, so most gws guys should do decent this week

Ricochet

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 20, 2012, 10:21:10 AM
but shiel has been increasin his scores by week

he didnt have any preseason so he was weeks behind the other guys, he is just starting to hit his straps

and crows always conceed dt points to the opposition, even if they smash them by 100 points, so most gws guys should do decent this week

This is true he is going to be a gun, i've started both Shiel and Jmac.

SydneyRox

The It

Coniglio will score 85+ soon and i gotta feeling this is his week. Magner is a lock on ground cause hes shown his potential

Justin Bieber

I'm playing the magnet and congs, but if you want to score well, I wouldn't copy me ;D lol

owenbond007

I only need one rookie as I have mccarthy. So Magnet is a lock for me. But I think Shiel could be a good 2nd choice, oldmac named on the interchange makes me nervous. Shiel vs Cog, gotta go the bigger body, and the constant improving on output.

Boo me, Cheer me, i dont really care  ;D

Bones Bombers

Magner and who?
I know it's not a rule but I still look at who is named on bench for the sub.
Old Mac is named on bench so could be sub.(he's my emg)
I don't think Cogs will be sub and Shiel is only a slight chance. They both score fairly similar so far but I would put Cogs on the field if I had him, I think he gets his own ball a bit more.
Having said all that I think Townsend will be the sub. He's on my bench.

Colliwobblers

Praetorian

Magner and Coniglio. Magner's got a lot of ball-winning ability in a poor side, and has already cracked the ton twice. Coniglio was the most expensive of the lot for a reason (although I realise Shiel was taken a year earlier). Coniglio's had a full pre-season, unlike Shiel, and has looked good in every game I've seen him in even if you'd been hoping for higher scores.

I say Coniglio because he's the safest option. I think he's good for a safe 75ish. McDonald's played just one game, and they'd prefer the ball in the hands of their youngsters.