Making The Best Of A Crap Situation

Started by The Bomber, April 20, 2012, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bomber

OK with Shaw's injury and Lakes suspension i am in a bit of a pickle like alot of others...

My Backline as follow: Goddard, Deledio, Newman, SHAW, LAKE, clarke, morris, ellis, darley

OPT 1: Cop the doughnut and save the trade...(BTW played last week without Priddis and got 2150...not a doughnut but close enough)

OPT 2: Downgrade Lake to Bugg or Tomlinson. Bugg averaging better, but I haven't missed the big price jump with Tomlinson...

OPT 3: Sideways trade Shaw to Birchall or Carrazzo

OPT 4: Lake to Geary and make more moneys with surprisingly good average...

OPT 5: just thinking about shaw --> bugg gives you $329,200 in the bank. 4 weeks later (max) Bugg = $300,000 ish and Shaw = $460,000 ish (given current b/e of 142)

Other???

Advice please???

2 large cokes

lake to any of those you mentioned above would make alot more sense than trading out shaw imo.
even though Buggs gone up a bit he's still got alot of cash to make and could very well be a keeper come seasons end.

dswallow24

Lake to Bugg. i'm liking bugg in the midfield even though he is doing some kind of tagging role but he is still getting points

m-ry

Quote from: dswallow24 on April 20, 2012, 12:43:31 AM
Lake to Bugg. i'm liking bugg in the midfield even though he is doing some kind of tagging role but he is still getting points
bugg --> a lot like a young carrazzo (tagging and scoring) pity last week i had carrot and pendles. happy for carrot but also pulling my hair out because of him lolz

The Bomber

just thinking about shaw --> bugg gives you $329,200 in the bank

4 weeks later (max) Bugg = $300,000 ish and Shaw = $460,000 ish (given current b/e of 142)

only requires $160,000 to trade back...pocket the extra???

just added it as a new option