No.1 Ruck

Started by Master Q, April 19, 2012, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

With Burger injured I am trying to upgrade Burger to Sandi.

A little short cash wise, so I want to downgrade Wingard.

So 2 questions:

1: Which rookie should I get for Wingard? Current rookie Mids are: Magner, Clay Smith, Neale, Shiel and Hampton

2: Do you think Sandi is the No.1 in the comp?

Thoughts much appreciated  :)

-Q  :D

thatguy

Sandi clear no.1 in league.

As for who u should get.. Trealor? Looked good on debut last wk

Master Q

Quote from: thatguy on April 19, 2012, 09:05:41 PM
Sandi clear no.1 in league.

As for who u should get.. Trealor? Looked good on debut last wk
Thanks. Deciding between him and possibly Jmac, maybe even Couch  :-\

Problems

Can you wait a week and let Giles & Stephenson take the duties? Altho you might lose a few points this week it will give u the opportunity to see Couch, Treloar again and the dark horse in Dell'Olio

Agree with Sandi being currently best ruck in the comp, his groundwork is amazing coming off a turf toe injury!

picker_man

go jmac think he will be needed regurly in the gws side, has an awesome be-, and good js

im starting to think sandi would be a good pick up this yr. Doubted him with the turf toe etc but now also doubt lyon would rest him if it re occured anyway, he's smashing it this yr and only 5 or 6 rucks in the comp that could compete with him hmmm
both good picks imo

97crows98

If you want Sandi, get JMac, otherwise consider getting Ryder which will only cost you 1 trade.

Master Q

Quote from: Problems on April 19, 2012, 09:45:12 PM
Can you wait a week and let Giles & Stephenson take the duties? Altho you might lose a few points this week it will give u the opportunity to see Couch, Treloar again and the dark horse in Dell'Olio

Agree with Sandi being currently best ruck in the comp, his groundwork is amazing coming off a turf toe injury!
Never actually thought about that  :-\

It's either Sandi (and Mummy) and  unproven rookie or Mummy and Giles and then go to Sandi next week with a proven rookie.

It seems smarter waiting a week but do I want Giles score this week :/

Keep in mind Sandi's BE is only 86.

Problems

Quote from: Master Q on April 19, 2012, 10:37:30 PM

It's either Sandi (and Mummy) and  unproven rookie or Mummy and Giles and then go to Sandi next week with a proven rookie.

Up to you mate, I just like to throw thoughts outside the box and just for another point of view

I don't know sandi's stats at etihad (and against the saints) but I think on current form he'll meet that b/e, by how much is value will rise tho and how much u got in the bank might help u work out your situation?

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on April 19, 2012, 10:37:30 PM

considering alot of people have giles as their permanent second ruck (including me) I dont see any harm in starting him. I still think Cox is the beter ruck but its going to be really cloe between the two. If it were me I would wait, trealor looks good but 2 weeks worth of info is much better than 1.

Giles is scoring good and might come close to sandi this week

SydneyRox

I will add to your confusion Q and say that Cox might be the better option IMO.

Also, I agree with the guys and waiting a week to pick the best rookie will be worth whatever price gain you lose on Sandi (assuming you can afford Sandi @ $20k extra)

Master Q

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 20, 2012, 10:57:29 AM
I will add to your confusion Q and say that Cox might be the better option IMO.

Also, I agree with the guys and waiting a week to pick the best rookie will be worth whatever price gain you lose on Sandi (assuming you can afford Sandi @ $20k extra)
I think I'll wait another week. He may go up 20k but my rookie might as well...