Would love some opinions from some of the FanFooty faithful

Started by CyclopZ, April 19, 2012, 09:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyclopZ

Hi Guys,

Here is my current team.

Backs - Goddard, Delideo, H.Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Bugg, Ellis   EMG. Smedts, Darley

Mids - Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, A.Swallow, Magner, Coniglio   EMG. Shiel, Ledger

Rucks - Mumford, Giles   EMG. Redden, The Big 'O'

Fwds - Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Fyfe, Porplyzia, A. Kennedy, D.Smith  EMG Hall, Dickson

Have dilemma along with everyone else but would love some opinions from people. Missing Lake, Shaw, Goodes, Fyfe (Unknown) and have very little bench cover. I have two options i am considering

1. Trade out Fyfe for Sidebottom and Darley to Clarke - leaves me with only one zero and wait until Lake and Shaw get back.

2. Trade out Shaw for Malceski and Darley to Clarke and hope Fyfe can continue to play.

Would love to see the opinions of the 2 trades and what other people would do. Thanks in advance.

PICCOLLO

Fyfe trade better but he'll play this week and shaw is out for two.  What if fyfe goes down? Are you prepared for that?

CyclopZ

Thanks for the response.

My only feeling with the keeping Fyfe is the fact that there are a lot more mid\fwd rookies coming up for downgrade options. Thats the only plan i have at this stage. I will maybe cross my fingers aswell  :) :)

PICCOLLO

If fyfe goes down, you'll lose another 80k.  Fyfe to treloar, darley/smedts to carrazzo/ scotland is another option.  Ellis may not play this week so u could cop a backline zero - worth considering.

CyclopZ

Only just realised Ellis is on the extended bench.... My backline is shot.... Shaw, Lake, Smedts, Darley not getting a game and possibly Ellis aswell...

That option you mentioned is definetly a valid option - food for thought.

MyPies

You mention getting in Malceski, he is also on the extended bench.

CyclopZ

I cant see him getting dropped i wouldnt have thought. I guess i have a lot to think about before final teams are locked in tomorrow night... I really dont know what im going to do.