Wow... I need guidance by some cool heads!

Started by JamSainter, April 19, 2012, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamSainter

So many trade options this week.
I have Fyfe, Demspey, Shaw, Greene, Redden, Smedts and Goodes who are all not playing BUT I still don't want to trade as I feel any trade I make I will get it wrong. If I trade Fyfe out for say Sidebottom, Sidey will stink and Fyfe will probably do alright. I really want to trade Dempsey OUT as hammy injuries just turn me off everything Essendon at the moment, but who do I bring in?? Carrazzo and cop a round 13 bye donut or go for Adcock who I don't really like  :P
Look, in essence, I really have no clue what to do! I sit 8000 in overall rankings but I have a few easy wins in my main league I want to win. So should I sit back and save the trades that everyone will have burnt and hope for the best (2100-2150) or make a bold decision and hope it pays off??
thanks, sorry for the rant, just have no clue on what to do at the moment. Need some guidance! Thanks!

Noz

Dempsey was named so would you cop any donuts?

Goodes , Fyfe on forward bench
Greene on mids bench
Redden on ruck bench
Shaw, Smetds on forward bench

Play your rookies

JamSainter

Quote from: Noz on April 19, 2012, 08:06:48 PM
Dempsey was named so would you cop any donuts?

Goodes , Fyfe on forward bench
Greene on mids bench
Redden on ruck bench
Shaw, Smetds on forward bench

Play your rookies
Dempsey was named???? Didn't say that on the AFL website  :-\
if it is true you have made my day!

JamSainter

Oh wait... If nothing was said he'd still be in because he played last week!  :-[

Noz

Haha yeah he was named in the back pocket might not have his free style running game this week but points are better than a 0

HotTiges

would be suprised if he got up but good luck IF he gets up.