not SHAW what to do ;) Jayman's round 4 trades options...

Started by Jay, April 19, 2012, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which trade(s)???

fyfe-->sidebottom
4 (13.8%)
shaw-->carrazzo
4 (13.8%)
BOTH (fyfe-->sidebottom & shaw-->carrazzo)
4 (13.8%)
fyfe-->harvey & shaw-->hurn/rance/clarke (please comment which one)
1 (3.4%)
HOLD TRADES
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jay

Hapy thursday evening guys...please pardon the over-used terrible pun in the title :D

I am stumped!!! I have fyfe & shaw and dont know whether to trade (and who to?) OR hold...

Please vote in the poll...would help a lot :)

My team is as follows:
Goddard deledio shaw broughton malceski bugg morris <ellis smedts>
Ablett murphy selwood boyd mcdonald magner <shiel ledger>
Mumford giles <redden stephenson>
Franklin goodes fyfe martin porplyzia milera kennedy <smith hall>

PS...I AM GOING FOR LEAGUE WIN!!!!!!!

crabapples

Jay

felsty

Quote from: crabapples on April 19, 2012, 07:20:24 PM
shaws out for 2 weeks now hamstring
Guessing that's why he posted :P
If you think you will keep them or won't wanna take the risk then don't.. I'm planning on ditching Fyfe but staying with Shaw, only reason being I can get Murphy in for Fyfe with suitable trades but not shaw

crabapples

Jay

Keep in mind that carrazzo could be adcock/birchal :)

Ringo

I would hold trades You have cover for Shaw with Ellis and Fyfe is named.

Trades are gold as you know especially with a number of teams bringing in General Soreness already.

Jay

Quote from: Ringo on April 19, 2012, 08:02:22 PM
I would hold trades You have cover for Shaw with Ellis and Fyfe is named.

Trades are gold as you know especially with a number of teams bringing in General Soreness already.
sound advice ringo (btw i dont know why you have heaps off boo's...i just popped an extra one in the cheer column)

I am willing to hold shaw BUT my bench cover isnt exactly flash with morris and ellis getting 50-60s and smedts not even playing! Shaw's injury isnt an LTI however so i could deal with holdin I guess as I have easy league games coming up! If shaw's injury ends up being more than 2 weeks however I will never pick him again ;)

Fyfe is more serious tho IMO...even though he is named! A shoulder can go again at any time and if so surely surgery is near for him? One thing for sure he will be showerting $$$ for the next few weeks and then if he goes again it will be hard to find a good replacement!!!

and of course trades are gold 8)

HotTiges

Jay

well the poll says hold trades!!! Still wanna trade tho hahahah