Mark LeCras

Started by Dees for the Draft, January 08, 2010, 11:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Channel 7 reported it as an exclusive

Prospector_1

Should only ever have been a "maybe" consideration in SC anyway.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 31, 2010, 01:22:41 PM
Should only ever have been a "maybe" consideration in SC anyway.

only if he gets put back into the mids, then jump on

Alex7089

As soon as woosha said he'd be playing forward he fell right off my 'wanted' list. To many other players around that price bracket who can score better.

valkorum

I agree prospector, but I am sure some people will have him in their teams so thats why I posted it

Alex7089

Good thing you did post it, there WILL be people took him and will be grateful you did.
They won't be commenting no we've all said you shouldn't have him.

browny_wce

guys, made the big mistake of picking lecras for some reason late last week and now hes in doubt for the port clash with a hammy strain
do i chuck him on the bench for rockliff, who looks set to play with bucanon out and save the trade. or look to trade out lecras and get browny, brennan or byrnes etc.
let us know

browny_wce

yeh thats probly why i didnt grab byrnes in the 1st place
thort lecras wuldnt post huge scores but better consistency
was gonna go with brown but the fev scenario had me catious, now thinking about it quite a bit

Justin Bieber

wait until the lions vs carlton teams are named tonight. rockliff has a fighting chance to replace buchannon.

don't expect lecras to be gone for more than a week or two but could be wrong. anything over a month is worthy of getting rid off.

if rockliff is named, wouldn't hurt keeping lecras on the bench for a week and seeing what will happen with him next week. i'm doing the exact thing with gray (but have hitch).

browny_wce

cheers guys
will have to check the news tonite then
i knewd hed get bloody injured...
shud i think of trading him for brown considering browny is fit and works well with fev??

tjeff

just thought i'd jump in early. lecras was outstanding tonight and for those like me that had him from the start. wow! amazing score and congrats to him hope there is more to come.

Prospector_1

Quote from: tjeff on July 17, 2010, 10:13:27 PM
just thought i'd jump in early. lecras was outstanding tonight and for those like me that had him from the start. wow! amazing score and congrats to him hope there is more to come.

Repaid the faith - agree, hope he can keep it up!

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 17, 2010, 10:56:32 PM

so do i but only so we don't finish last :)

roo boys!

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on July 17, 2010, 11:06:21 PM
Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 17, 2010, 10:56:32 PM

so do i but only so we don't finish last :)
I have had him all year in DT but not SC :(

Prospector_1

aaah RB, other way round for me - he's a natural for SC!