Mark LeCras

Started by Dees for the Draft, January 08, 2010, 11:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dees for the Draft

hibbo

Very bad news, was almost a lock for me - but now not so sure. He can score well from playing forward, but his great finish to the season was because of the midfield time he got. Better watch Nab Cup so get a good understanding of if he'll spend any time pushing into the centre.

Dees for the Draft

I agree, he's definitely one to watch during the NAB Cup.

If he plays forward, can't see him improving on last year much.

Kangamagic

Its probably understandable that he may not get midfield time, cause they picked up Dalziel and have some good midfield players on the rise like Masten,Cockie,Shuey (if he gets a game), Kerr (back from injury) etc
Yeah just watch NAB Cup see what happens.

Blueboys

I am starting with Dalziel, I can't fit him in anyway. lol

Nick_1069

is he worth it? does any one else have him in?

Alex7089

Was on him, then I started to think of reasons why I shouldn't have him. I decided to look at his scores from last year and they are not that good. Apart from 2-4 scores most of his scores were sub 80. Just doesn't look like a good option with nothing really set to change, I think him getting mid time has been ruled out which means the only way his scores will improve is him becoming a better player. After the NAB there weren't any signs he was.

Nick_1069

mmm yeah, was probs gonna stay away, but thats confirmed it. thanks  :)

kyle9600

browny_wce

is lecras gonna be a decent pick up
was really cut when i saw shannon byrnes post a 141 n i nearly grabbed him ahead of lecras, shud of, but ur thoughts lads??
think my bloody missus had a hand in this pick-up

Alex7089

I think Gray or Gia will do better than Byrnes and Le Cras over the season. 1 good game from Byrnes doesn't mean anything, he had an almost identical score last rear and followed it up with like a 60.

Gia or Gray would've been better seeing as people stopped looking at Le Cras when it was discovered he wouldn't be getting as much midfield time as we'd hoped.

alman

LeCras is an awesome player who always scores well when WC win (more often than when they dont), I think he will raise his ave, Just hope that the Eagles have a good year  :)

Justin Bieber

with the lack of mids last year, played midfield. it was amde clear by woosha that he will stay up forward most games. still a quality player. eagles will look to him to kick it to after his tally last year.

byrnes was pretty inconsistent last year. wouldn't read a lot into his game.

valkorum

Channel 7 in Perth has reported that LeCras has a hamstring injury and will be out for 1 - 2 weeks.

redemption08

He didn't play the majority of the last quarter on sat (at least I didn't see him) so maybe he does have an injury

but the fact wce didnt put him on their injury list indicates that he may not miss the match on the weekend although because of the time difference they have found out the severity once they sent it through.