hurn (463k)
yarran 453k)
fletcher (442k)
m johnson (414k)
rookie on bubble (smedts, paine)
keeping him

BGK

Quote from: Torress on April 20, 2012, 12:08:17 PM
i've got some issues down back this week and i'm unfortunately looking at shifting heater on as well  :'(

how inconsistent is this guy!!! i feel if i keep and he is out for the 2 weeks combined with the other outs this week, and the fact i'll cop a doughnut by keeping him i'm off loading. for the sake of keeping me in it overall i feel as if i need to. feels like a waste but zeros can't occur.

but who would you replace him for? i feel i'm gonna ponder this right til lockout! i picked adcock, just that he is 60k cheaper than scotland, fisher. and also a different bye to birch/carrots/fisher/scotland. also simon black is out with a broken hand and i reckon adcock will push up the ground whilst he is out, which can't hurt.

Black has been named this week.

melon11

Have been thinking of making a unique move with Heath Shaw now injured.

Geary (St.K) & Trengrove (Port) have both got off to excellent starts this season and look to be playing roles where they accumulate much more of the ball.

Trading down from Shaw would free up about $200k which could help turn one of the kids into an early upgrade.

Just wanted to see what peoples thoughts on this trade were?

The other option is I stick with a premium and move to Carrazzo.

The Bomber

Quote from: melon11 on April 20, 2012, 01:04:31 PM
Have been thinking of making a unique move with Heath Shaw now injured.

Geary (St.K) & Trengrove (Port) have both got off to excellent starts this season and look to be playing roles where they accumulate much more of the ball.

Trading down from Shaw would free up about $200k which could help turn one of the kids into an early upgrade.

Just wanted to see what peoples thoughts on this trade were?

The other option is I stick with a premium and move to Carrazzo.

similar sort of thinking, although i don't have bugg atm, so if i go shaw --> bugg, wait a few weeks while bugg rises to 300k and shaw drops to 470k (be of 142 so likely to go down), i can bank almost 150k...

or sideways or keep???

devize

Current backline:

Goddard, Deledio, Malceski, Dempsey, Bugg, Morris, Ellis (Lake, Shaw)

Should I trade or keep Shaw? Think Ellis might get the vest or get dropped leaving me with a doughnut. If I trade Shaw I'll have used 4 trades so far, with probably Ledger having to go out soon if he doesn't play.

BlackMamba

I got a similar backline to you Devize with Lake and Shaw gone this week and Ellis on field. If Ellis is dropped then I am gonna get rid of Shaw so I don't get a donut and he is listed as out for Wednesday anyways.

reesbr

Should I trade Shaw or hold him and have backline looking like this: Goddard Lids Dempsey Mohr Ellis Bugg Morris Bench: Smedts Shaw

That's a pretty week backline but I don't really want to trade Heater. Thoughts?

The Bomber

Step 1: Do you have mummy with a 1-3 ruck combo???
(NO then dont worry)
Step 2:  DONT trade if you are not going to cop a doughnut...
(But i am going to cop a doughnut)
Step 3: Do you have enough trades???
(If you have less than 23 then i recommend keeping him)
Step 4: Now decide what to do...

reesbr

Maca24

I traded him to Carrots, and Mummy to Sandi.

Hot_Dogs

Gulp, i pushed heater out the door for Josh Drummond.

Ringo

Quote from: Hot_Dogs on April 21, 2012, 10:55:09 AM
Will be a master stroke if he can get few quite a number of games without injury.  Nay be ok tonight with playing GCS,

BGK

Quote from: Ringo on April 21, 2012, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: Hot_Dogs on April 21, 2012, 10:55:09 AM
Will be a master stroke if he can get few quite a number of games without injury.  Nay be ok tonight with playing GCS,

But watch him go down with a broken toe nail today.

ossie85

Traded Shaw for Carrazzo.

Unbelievable

BoredSaint

went against all my rules and traded shaw for geary.. worked out pretty well for me in the end ::)

The Bomber

Quote from: BoredSaint on April 21, 2012, 04:33:14 PM
went against all my rules and traded shaw for geary.. worked out pretty well for me in the end ::)

i went shaw--bugg

get shaw back when bugg hits 300k or so and shaw gets to 460k...pocketing 150ish k from it :)