yarran 453k)
fletcher (442k)
m johnson (414k)
rookie on bubble (smedts, paine)
keeping him

tbagrocks

Conca Conca Conca train entering the station, all aboard and make some money

tor01doc

If you want money - M Clarke is your man.

Also check bye issues. A lot could depend on who else you have back there.

Must have Goddard.

gav139

Not sure who to trade for, both been pretty consistent so far so I've got no idea who to pick. What are ppls thoughts?

ando_10

out of them id say carrazzo. but i think shaw will play anzac day buckley is trolling everyone but trade him

gav139

Yeah he could, but if it does end up being two or more, i dont think he has been scoring well enough for me to hold onto him. Any other backs you think are worth considering?

BGK

Quote from: ando_10 on April 20, 2012, 09:54:55 AM
out of them id say carrazzo. but i think shaw will play anzac day buckley is trolling everyone but trade him

I keep wondering this myself. I feel like Shaw and Daisy are being rested.

Go with Carrots. He will have a good year IMO

vtaced

What about Broughton?

I haven't seen many fremantle games this year. Is he playing in the middle or a negative defensive role?

I know if he plays in the middle he will score 100+ most weeks and he is $50k cheaper than Shaw.

thebrock

Quote from: plugger36 on April 19, 2012, 08:56:45 PM
Thinking of using the new trade rule in trading Shaw.

Thinking trading Shaw, subbing smedlts to the backline and NRoo in for Shaw

Backs: Goodard, Deledio, Shaw, Adcock, Malceski, Lake, Clarke (Morris, ellis)

Forwards: Franklin, PAV, Chappy, Goodes, JROO, A. Kennedy,  Trelor (smeldts, smith)

Thoughts???

I am considering the same but unsure, may just hold Shaw and cop one bad week to preserve trades.

thebrock

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 20, 2012, 01:24:16 AM

I am surprised no one has responded to this, if I trade I am more and more liking this option although I do feel it's get on Nroo now or never, depends how much you think he can average?

As for Conca was he sub/subbed first round? I can't recall scores  35, 84, 115. As long as that 35 was vest related I would be pretty comfortable going Conca as something a bit more unique than Clarke. Thoughts people?

BGK

Quote from: thebrock on April 20, 2012, 11:29:26 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on April 20, 2012, 01:24:16 AM

I am surprised no one has responded to this, if I trade I am more and more liking this option although I do feel it's get on Nroo now or never, depends how much you think he can average?

As for Conca was he sub/subbed first round? I can't recall scores  35, 84, 115. As long as that 35 was vest related I would be pretty comfortable going Conca as something a bit more unique than Clarke. Thoughts people?

He was the sub rd 1. The only problem with Conca is rd 13.

fever

couldn't see another heath thread discussing his replacement (at least in the titles i skimmed on page 1).

who do we like? atm i'm  tossing up between carazzo, scotland, bock and suckling, but i've thrown out some other names worthy of thought.

vtaced

i would definitely go scotland if you can afford him. I already have him, so I was thinking broughton. slow start to the season yes...but i have a feeling he will improve, especially if he plays in the middle.

kilbluff1985

Torress

i've got some issues down back this week and i'm unfortunately looking at shifting heater on as well  :'(

how inconsistent is this guy!!! i feel if i keep and he is out for the 2 weeks combined with the other outs this week, and the fact i'll cop a doughnut by keeping him i'm off loading. for the sake of keeping me in it overall i feel as if i need to. feels like a waste but zeros can't occur.

but who would you replace him for? i feel i'm gonna ponder this right til lockout! i picked adcock, just that he is 60k cheaper than scotland, fisher. and also a different bye to birch/carrots/fisher/scotland. also simon black is out with a broken hand and i reckon adcock will push up the ground whilst he is out, which can't hurt. 

spasticnut

I am tradinh Heater. I can get anyone I want but I dont want to get Scotland because I want to have some extra money in the bank. Then I was tossing up between Carrazzo and Adcock. I am leaning towards Acock. What do you's think?