yarran 453k)
fletcher (442k)
m johnson (414k)
rookie on bubble (smedts, paine)
keeping him

GoLions

Quote from: spasticnut on April 19, 2012, 06:52:57 PM
Quote from: GoLions on April 19, 2012, 06:37:06 PM
IMO, Adcock may be the best choice out of those 3, although I'm assuming you have players like Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, etc. Will probably need to see your backline, but as I'm in the same boat, I will probably bring in Adcock as I have Goddard, Deledio, Morris, and Ellis all sharing the round 13 bye, and bringing in Carrazzo or Birchall would add another. So post your backline, and then we shall see who would be the best choice for you.
My backline is Goddard Deledio Fisher (Shaw) Lake Ellis Bugg with Morris and Mohr on the bench
Well then get Adcock in i reckon, dont want 4 premiums out in the round 13 bye, 2 trades in just the backline could mean donuts in other parts of the field. If you really don't care about the bye round though, go birchall.

thewizz

I think the problem is the rest of peoples backlines with Demspsey and Lake out as well. a donut on round 4 is hard to swallow  :P

ubeaut

Quote from: thewizz on April 19, 2012, 07:39:35 PM
I think the problem is the rest of peoples backlines with Demspsey and Lake out as well. a donut on round 4 is hard to swallow  :P
If that's the case surely Dempsey should go before Heater,given his injury history and inability to avg over 77 for a season? Plus there's going to be enough donut avoiding trades come the bye rounds,why make 1 or two more? A donut sux but so does trading shaw out only to have to trade him back. Unless you're in with a chance at overall one donut can be taken and hopefully others in your team can make up the points.

Danstar

I'm thinking Malceski in.

have scotland, deledio, goddard, birchall

HotTiges

what a surprise, this guy is pain in the arse when it comes to SC.. massive disappointment and glad i didn't pick him yet.. good luck with what you guys do.. go Carrazzo i reckon.

gav139

Whether to trade or not? want to hold grimes as is only out for 1 and theres no one around his price thats worth bringin in. What do ppl think?

HotTiges

out of that lot, Scotland or Fisher.. glad i don't have Shaw

Ziplock

hold him and field bugg- then when shaw gets back and pumps 150s he'll be my unique :P 

plugger36

Thinking of using the new trade rule in trading Shaw.

Thinking trading Shaw, subbing smedlts to the backline and NRoo in for Shaw

Backs: Goodard, Deledio, Shaw, Adcock, Malceski, Lake, Clarke (Morris, ellis)

Forwards: Franklin, PAV, Chappy, Goodes, JROO, A. Kennedy,  Trelor (smeldts, smith)

Thoughts???

enzedder

Smedts isn't playing this week...so you'll still be missing that player in your backline.
Think Shaw to Nroo is a good trade but you'll need Ellis to play to avoid a doughnut.

ajjewell

Quote from: Ziplock on April 19, 2012, 08:36:18 PM
hold him and field bugg- then when shaw gets back and pumps 150s he'll be my unique :P 
My thoughts exactly

gav139

Trading out shaw as hamstrings can quite easily end up being 3-4 weeks, who should i bring in?

plugger36

What about instead going
Shaw - Paine
C.Smith - Kennedy

Then team backs and mids would be

Back: goddard, deledio, adcock, malceski, lake, clarke, morris (ellis, paine)
Centres: Ablett, pendlebury, swan, kennedy, magner, mcdonald (shiel, couch)

makita

Quote from: ubeaut on April 19, 2012, 07:31:17 PM
I don't get it. Are the people trading Shaw the same people who say "never trade a prem unless it's LTI"? Isn't Shaw usually in the top 7 Defenders? Please explain. Don't trade Pav,or Cox or Swan but trade Shaw when he's only out for 2 weeks?
+1

you have solid coverage in your back line for lake and shaw this week and shaw next, save the trade, shaw will come good.

-Hector-

I've gone with Carazzo. Here's another question - would you choose Goddard over Carazzo? I should've gone with him in the first place but didn't, now he's gunning it. potentially the perfect reason to bring him in. Thoughts on whether he'll hold that average rest of the season?