broughton (472k)
hurn (463k)
yarran 453k)
fletcher (442k)
m johnson (414k)
rookie on bubble (smedts, paine)
keeping him

whynot102

What are people doing I only have Ellis who can cover with Lake already mssing and lets see if Fyfe is names this week, supercoach you have to love it. Thoughts???????

charliesheen

Trade easily, and NEVER return again :)

Free Kick

Two weeks is a crap time, gives us hope to hold but as we know hamstrings can easily turn into four..

Some tough desicions to be made this week by all coaches..

E Kavastar

I'll probably have to trade him. My backline bench is pathetic and untrustworthy (Smedts, Boumann).

Am I crazy for considering Clarke? With Shaw now out, he'll most likely take that rebounding role for the next few weeks and should go up in price to around about 320k if he keeps his average up. The money made from the trade will allow me to easily get Pendlebury in (without having to do another downgrade, ie saving a trade) and then I can just get Shaw back in when he returns and drops to 480k-odd. It just means I have to start another non-premium (Clarke) for two weeks which could hurt my scores, but I think it'll turn out better in the long run.

Thoughts?

KBcokebotl

cya heater, my worst pik of the year  >:(. I cant afford to carry him and risk 2 league losses

devize

Damn Shaw, I'm trading him out and never getting him again. Carrazzo in.

spasticnut

Please dont tell me to keep him I was thinking of trading him even before i heard about the injury lol. Try and choose out of these three its a hard one!

fever

gonna be a lot of ppl rolling the dice on fyfe because of this imo.

Free Kick

Quote from: fever on April 19, 2012, 06:27:02 PM

Spot on fever..

devize

Quote from: fever on April 19, 2012, 06:27:02 PM

He's still out for me. Disappointed in wasting 2 trades though. I'll have burned 4 now.

GoLions

IMO, Adcock may be the best choice out of those 3, although I'm assuming you have players like Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, etc. Will probably need to see your backline, but as I'm in the same boat, I will probably bring in Adcock as I have Goddard, Deledio, Morris, and Ellis all sharing the round 13 bye, and bringing in Carrazzo or Birchall would add another. So post your backline, and then we shall see who would be the best choice for you.

spasticnut

Quote from: GoLions on April 19, 2012, 06:37:06 PM
IMO, Adcock may be the best choice out of those 3, although I'm assuming you have players like Goddard, Deledio, Fisher, etc. Will probably need to see your backline, but as I'm in the same boat, I will probably bring in Adcock as I have Goddard, Deledio, Morris, and Ellis all sharing the round 13 bye, and bringing in Carrazzo or Birchall would add another. So post your backline, and then we shall see who would be the best choice for you.
My backline is Goddard Deledio Fisher (Shaw) Lake Ellis Bugg with Morris and Mohr on the bench

ubeaut

I don't get it. Are the people trading Shaw the same people who say "never trade a prem unless it's LTI"? Isn't Shaw usually in the top 7 Defenders? Please explain. Don't trade Pav,or Cox or Swan but trade Shaw when he's only out for 2 weeks?

doogz

Hi,
My concerns are: Fyfe (like 1/3 here), shaw and ledger not playing.

I can downgrade both fyfe and shaw and upgrade ledger next week?

thewizz

Good luck - Damned if you do, Damned if you dont  :o :o