Shaw and Daisy out for 2 weeks with hamstring injurys

Started by Blairholt, April 19, 2012, 05:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

No Shaw & Broughton. 

Learnt my lesson from 2011, thank god.

ando_10

not only that port adelaide are a sneaky chance to knock off the pies this weekend lol.

ossie85

Quote from: ando_10 on April 19, 2012, 05:24:10 PM
not only that port adelaide are a sneaky chance to knock off the pies this weekend lol.

Losing Shaw, Ball and Daisy is HUGE.

But it would still be a mammoth upset.

The Primates

Quote from: Turkies on April 19, 2012, 05:19:55 PM
Oh god, knowing my luck Ellis and/or Morris is going to be named on the 7 man bench tonight, and dropped by friday -.-
"Touch wood" ellis and morris would have to both seriously injure themselves in order to not be selected in starting 22!!!!!

ando_10

Quote from: ossie85 on April 19, 2012, 05:25:26 PM

yeah thats why i said sneaky chance haha.

bomberboy0618

And so are the mighty Bombers!

ossie85

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 19, 2012, 05:28:40 PM

Not to go too far off topic, but there were times in all 3 of Essendon's matches this year I thought they were going to lose! Looks like luck is on the Dons side this year

thatguy

ando_10

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 19, 2012, 05:28:40 PM

even with shaw and daisy playing i still would of picked the dons i said to my mate last week i have a feeling they might knock em off

Turkies

Tarrant and Reid are also massive losses. As a pies supporter this year keeps getting worse and worse! Over half our backline is out, our #1 tagger, our #1 inside mid, Daisy, and 2 essential small forwards in Didak and Kraka.

Looks like we might struggle against port! Let alone essendon :/

devize

Oh great, now I have Dempsey, Lake, Goodes, Fyfe and Shaw to deal with. Add to that the fact that I support Collingwood, what a terrible week.

Free Kick

Quote from: Turkies on April 19, 2012, 05:34:01 PM

Tarrant and Reid are also massive losses. As a pies supporter this year keeps getting worse and worse! Over half our backline is out, our #1 tagger, our #1 inside mid, Daisy, and 2 essential small forwards in Didak and Kraka.

Looks like we might struggle against port! Let alone essendon :/

Pies started like a house on fire last year and fell away

They were always gunna start slow and injuries obviously not helping.. They will come good at the end of the year and finish in the bottom of the top eight.

I don't rekon any team will want to face them in the first week of the finals. All is not lost, it's a long season 8).

Tainey

Quote from: devize on April 19, 2012, 05:52:58 PM
Oh great, now I have Dempsey, Lake, Goodes, Fyfe and Shaw to deal with. Add to that the fact that I support Collingwood, what a terrible week.

Well...at least you don't have Grimes. That's a positive right?

Free Kick

Quote from: devize on April 19, 2012, 05:52:58 PM

Alot of us in the same boat..

Thinking now I'll just bench everyone, play the rookies, cop a donut, and save my trades for another day..

Capper

Quote from: The Primates on April 19, 2012, 05:26:44 PM
Quote from: Turkies on April 19, 2012, 05:19:55 PM
Oh god, knowing my luck Ellis and/or Morris is going to be named on the 7 man bench tonight, and dropped by friday -.-
"Touch wood" ellis and morris would have to both seriously injure themselves in order to not be selected in starting 22!!!!!
I think at times like these we cant even joke about this stuff.  No doubt Birchall is now also out.