WXVs Round 4 - Suns are Rising....

Started by ossie85, April 19, 2012, 07:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Shuey :( First Leuenberger last week now arguably my 2nd most important behind him... At least I have some alright mid depth...

CrowsFan

Whitecross had his first stinker for the season :( Along with Tuohy who was on 29 at quarter time but only managed another 18 after that :(

Think I am in trouble this week, as I have it currently I am on 1,017 with Houli, Cross, Hannebery and Minson to play, plus my lowest score doubled which I'm hoping is Whitecross' 47, up against 946 with Deledio, Griffin (C), Bolton and Anthony. Don't like my odds...

roo boys!

Injuries left right and centre at Toronto, Robbie Gray and Andrew Carrazzo join Andrew Embley on the sidelines for an extended period of time :-\

My Chumps

Quote from: roo boys! on April 22, 2012, 10:25:18 AM
Injuries left right and centre at Toronto, Robbie Gray and Andrew Carrazzo join Andrew Embley on the sidelines for an extended period of time :-\
Ouch  :(

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 22, 2012, 01:03:26 AM
Whitecross had his first stinker for the season :( Along with Tuohy who was on 29 at quarter time but only managed another 18 after that :(

Think I am in trouble this week, as I have it currently I am on 1,017 with Houli, Cross, Hannebery and Minson to play, plus my lowest score doubled which I'm hoping is Whitecross' 47, up against 946 with Deledio, Griffin (C), Bolton and Anthony. Don't like my odds...

Pumas have to be worried about the rest of the season re: Ablett....

This could come down to home-ground advantage :/

CrowsFan

Yeah I didn't see the match last night. Did it look bad?
Hopefully he wont be out too long or my season will be over! :(

roo boys!

He "should" be alright. Nothing certain yet, I'm fine with him having a week off to get 100% fit because we have the Suns next week :P

PowerBug

CrowsFan

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 22, 2012, 05:12:38 PM
I concede defeat

:/ Really?

Excluding the game currently in play it is:

You: 1150 with Cross, Hannebery and Minson to come + a likely 47 point homeground advangate

Me: 1066 with Griffen (c), Bolton and Anthony to come...

If anything, I'd say you're slightly ahead!

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on April 22, 2012, 05:26:04 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 22, 2012, 05:12:38 PM
I concede defeat

:/ Really?

Excluding the game currently in play it is:

You: 1150 with Cross, Hannebery and Minson to come + a likely 47 point homeground advangate

Me: 1066 with Griffen (c), Bolton and Anthony to come...

If anything, I'd say you're slightly ahead!
Yeah so lets say I am 131 ahead (with the HG advantage). Hannebery is playing like crap, only 26 at the start of third quarter, whereas Bolton is 44 and Anthony 59. Assume Hannebery finishes on 60, Bolton 90 and Anthony 105, leaves me 4 points behind with Cross and Minson up against Griffin captain. Griffen should outscore those 2 so you will win ;)

EDIT: Just checked and Griffen already on 31 less than halfway through first quarter...

Maca24

Magpies win I reckon, Griffen looking at 120+ at this rate.
Glad I got the win over Cairo :)

Boomz

I think I should win... Not too confident though :-X

CrowsFan

Close one between myself and ossie. Currently have it ossie leads by 8 points. He has Griffen left as captain and I have Cross and Minson, so need them to outscore Griffen's doubled score by 9 to win. Don't think that will happen though...

Boomz

Dahlhaus trade turning out to be a great one for me so far ;D