Broughton Round 4 Role?

Started by tigers123, April 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Quote from: Possumo on April 20, 2012, 06:35:35 AM
Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 08:50:45 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 19, 2012, 08:19:58 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 06:17:17 PM
I dont care what his role is his a gun top 7 defender @ years end.
haha  yeah sure  thats the spirit
I know just crossing the toes and fingers atm and hoping for the best. I was enjoying the dont rape more was trying to keep thread alive. The bloke that made the comment about the mate who was addicted to DT just cracked up into tears, nearly chocked on my lunch.

It's cool how people can mouth off on the internet and make jokes about stuff they never would say to people they don't know in an actual conservation. I guess it just shows how easy it is to act like an arsehole online, not that it's any news to anyone. Having said that, if it makes you feel better about yourself, knock yourself out!

It's a pity actually, because the vast majority of the people on this forum seem friendly enough, and by and large give good advice. I'm all for entertainment and having a laugh, but were not in grade 6 anymore (although perhaps some of you are?!).

Not sure what I said to offend anybody, Its all showers and giggles, Mate! And I wouldnt presume to know what others would say to other people in actual conversation, just because you wouldnt say it, doesnt mean the next person wouldnt.  Not sure what is so childish about the thread, there is some hilarious comments in it. Id say it is more childish to seek a reaction by causing conflict on the thread. If you find anything offensive the mature thing to do would be to walk away and not participate in the discussion.

Possumo

Hah, I'm the one looking to cause conflict am I? I'm pretty sure it's been you and uncerimonius who have been the one's "joking around" about rape jokes, and taking the piss out of a guy who posted something personal. Not sure how that isn't trying to create conflict. Anyway I better leave it that and just watch the footy. As for what you would actually say in a real conservation, I guess that is what seperates the forum trolls from genuine arseh0les!

Edit: First post I've made in this thread that actually has something to do with the topic!

Looks like Broughton is getting quite quite a lot of midfield time... Mundy not scoring very well either, which is strange as he was a 110+ player early last year... hopefully Broughton keeps scoring like he has in the second quarter. Interesting that Duffield is playing on Milne rather than Broughton... here's hoping Lyon doesn't make them take it in turns each week to do the defensive jobs and turn their respective owners into grey haired men!

tigers123

Quote from: Possumo on April 20, 2012, 09:33:24 PM
Looks like Broughton is getting quite quite a lot of midfield time... Mundy not scoring very well either, which is strange as he was a 110+ player early last year... hopefully Broughton keeps scoring like he has in the second quarter. Interesting that Duffield is playing on Milne rather than Broughton... here's hoping Lyon doesn't make them take it in turns each week to do the defensive jobs and turn their respective owners into grey haired men!

haha mate, his first quarter was not bad, but then he just sits on the same score for 10 minutes... he seems to just do it in spurts haha, 20 points in 10 minutes, 0 in the next! pick it up broughtdaddy!

Possumo

Quote from: tigers123 on April 20, 2012, 10:36:42 PM
Quote from: Possumo on April 20, 2012, 09:33:24 PM

haha mate, his first quarter was not bad, but then he just sits on the same score for 10 minutes... he seems to just do it in spurts haha, 20 points in 10 minutes, 0 in the next! pick it up broughtdaddy!

Haha yeah exactly, he actually went backwards after half time, and has only had 6pts then for the entire quarter... deep sigh! Oh well, at least I have Lenny!

Edit: Broughton seems to be playing in defence then? He seemed to be on the ball about a minute later, getting a handball out of a pack.

owenbond007

His looking lazy - dont think his playing on anybody and getting fa ball. Good thing i have sandy raping it.

Possumo

Hah, that was a quality effort by Mr. B in the last 3 minutes there.... looked to be heading for sub 70 and ended up on 92... you'd have to take that! Looked to be in defence for the majority of the match, although there midfield looked strong so it might be difficult to see him breaking into the midfield much more than he did tonight... unless Mundy gets injured again!

tigers123

Quote from: Possumo on April 20, 2012, 11:30:36 PM
Hah, that was a quality effort by Mr. B in the last 3 minutes there.... looked to be heading for sub 70 and ended up on 92... you'd have to take that! Looked to be in defence for the majority of the match, although there midfield looked strong so it might be difficult to see him breaking into the midfield much more than he did tonight... unless Mundy gets injured again!

i said to myself i was happy with 75+... and i was getting nervous but he repaid the faith :D

The F.A.R.K.

played midfield was shower, played defence was good, and then kicked a match sealer