Broughton Round 4 Role?

Started by tigers123, April 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGK1

Seriously shut up unceramonius we are talking about Broughtons Round 4 Role not your obsession with Steven Milne...

This isn't the place to dispute his rape charge because mate NO ONES GIVES A flower HERE. This is fantasy football ffs.

Bak2Form

Quote from: MGK1 on April 19, 2012, 03:24:05 PM
Seriously shut up unceramonius we are talking about Broughtons Round 4 Role not your obsession with Steven Milne...

This isn't the place to dispute his rape charge because mate NO ONES GIVES A flower HERE. This is fantasy football ffs.

+1

Kuruki

Freo are going to rape St Kilda.

upthemaidens

owenbond007

Quote from: Kuruki on April 19, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
could be one of the biggest rapings of the year. Think broughton will rape lots of football

tigers123

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 04:20:13 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on April 19, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
could be one of the biggest rapings of the year. Think broughton will rape lots of football

i would definitely condone that!  ;D

unceramonius

lolololololol what sooks.

and let me guess, next week....ooooooh gee umm, whats broughts role for round 5......like we all know?

seriously, the guy is named in the mids...he gets played down back anyways

just trade him for god sakes so actual usefull topics can take its place.  but then it will be the inevitable 50 topics of, gah i traded broughts and he scores 120+

its pathetic.   i dont know what his role will be, you dont know....its ALL GUESSING.    ask ross.......

owenbond007

I dont care what his role is his a gun top 7 defender @ years end.

upthemaidens

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 06:17:17 PM
haha  yeah sure  thats the spirit

owenbond007

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 19, 2012, 08:19:58 PM
I know just crossing the toes and fingers atm and hoping for the best. I was enjoying the dont rape more was trying to keep thread alive. The bloke that made the comment about the mate who was addicted to DT just cracked up into tears, nearly chocked on my lunch.

Cam DM

Broughton named on the bench. After weeks being named on ball and playing down back, bench prob means on ball duties. Who knows with Lyon, he could be flowering well rucking... 8)

mpollock

Broughton named on the bench ... hope he is the sub!! That would be flowering hillarious!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

@Tex-Factor - that is the best call in a long time on this forum ... i gave you a cheer!!

upthemaidens

Quote from: Cam DM on April 19, 2012, 11:29:43 PM
Broughton named on the bench. After weeks being named on ball and playing down back, bench prob means on ball duties. Who knows with Lyon, he could be flowering well rucking... 8)
i was thinking the same thing,,the fact he is not named in the mids,, pretty much means he will be in the mids..
  ..i hate ross lyon

Possumo

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 08:50:45 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 19, 2012, 08:19:58 PM
I know just crossing the toes and fingers atm and hoping for the best. I was enjoying the dont rape more was trying to keep thread alive. The bloke that made the comment about the mate who was addicted to DT just cracked up into tears, nearly chocked on my lunch.

It's cool how people can mouth off on the internet and make jokes about stuff they never would say to people they don't know in an actual conservation. I guess it just shows how easy it is to act like an arsehole online, not that it's any news to anyone. Having said that, if it makes you feel better about yourself, knock yourself out!

It's a pity actually, because the vast majority of the people on this forum seem friendly enough, and by and large give good advice. I'm all for entertainment and having a laugh, but were not in grade 6 anymore (although perhaps some of you are?!).

unceramonius

Actually quite a few users on this site are still in school, which must be blindingly obvious by the insanely vast amount of same topics on the SAME page.

As for the rape jokes...who cares?.....Are you a old prude?   Ive told Milne to his face.....ive also told him he is a filthy mongrel who makes me sick.  And that if he wasnt a afl player he would be in lock up.  I also asked him how the girl felt.....knowing evidence was "lost" so the p**** could get off.