Broughton Round 4 Role?

Started by tigers123, April 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigers123

What do you guys think his role might be this week?

I held on to him, but unfortunately I am predicting another sub-par score from Broughts this week.

I reckon he's the best option to shut down Stephen Milne this week as he often gets the job on small forwards of  other teams he has played so far this year (Stevie J)..

What do you guys think?

greco272

1. Your an idiot for calling Milne a Rapist.

&

2. Milne isn't very defensive so it could work in your favour.

Just relax what you say on the forums mate, might be funny to you but not to everyone!

Ricochet

Mundy will take Fyfes role in the midfield if Fyfe doesn't play so i can't see Broughts getting much more midfield time.

stew42

And then eLSpurr might come into the picture...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: greco272 on April 18, 2012, 12:00:58 PM
Quote from: tigers123 on April 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

I held on to him, but unfortunately I am predicting another sub-par score from Broughts this week.

I reckon he's the best option to shut down the notorious rapist (aka Stephen Milne) this week as he often gets the job on small forwards of  other teams he has played so far this year (Stevie J)..

What do you guys think?

&

Just relax what you say on the forums mate, might be funny to you but not to everyone!
[/quote

haha milney is a rapist, ill back you up there tigers123, you can see it in his eyes

but about broughts, im not fussed im gonna keep him coz he will be in the top 7 defenders at the end of the year

the aim of dt is to build a team that is full of the best dt players so if broughton will be top 7 then he is in my team

there will be some weeks he scores 120+ some weeks he scores 60-70, you just have to get used to it

chatters24

Quote from: stew42 on April 18, 2012, 12:05:42 PM
And then eLSpurr might come into the picture...

Will be a great trade down option if he comes into the picture in a couple of weeks!

esquire

Quote from: tigers123 on April 18, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

I reckon he's the best option to shut down Stephen Milne this week as he often gets the job on small forwards of  other teams he has played so far this year (Stevie J)..

What do you guys think?
I thought maybe Suban would go to Milne and Broughton could end up on Ledger/Polo (whoever makes the late replacement revolving door) if playing a little more defensively or he might even be asked to try and shut down Dal Santo if Crowley doesn't.

owenbond007

Quote from: greco272 on April 18, 2012, 12:00:58 PM

&

Think he is a rapist. And you r a idiot for protecting him on a forum. Not everybody has to agree with everybody on a forum. And if you have no sense of humour, and dont like others expressing their views and opinions, then participating in forums is probably not going to be very enjoyable for you.

Praetorian

It has nothing to do with Milne and everything to do with the fact that under no circumstances should rape be used as the basis for a joke. I don't care whether you meant it or not, someone very close to me has been raped and she'll probably never fully recover from the mental damage it causes. Grow up or shut up.

As for the topic at hand, I'll say what I've said before about Broughton: don't let last week's scores tease you. He only moved into the midfield after Fyfe came off injured. Fremantle have a wealth of midfield talent and are lacking small defenders. Broughton's the best small defender they've got, Mundy can slot straight back into the side for Fyfe (if Fyfe doesn't play, that is) and Pearce appears to be shaping as another useful midfield/half forward flanker. Honestly, I think Lyon'd be stupid not to play Broughts in a shutdown role. It's definitely what would be best for his team.

evanwc

oh Praetorian would you shut the flower up, this is no place to bring personal issues, so unless your gonna be helpful and answer the question you can politely flower off.

Praetorian

Ironic evan. I did answer the question, which is more than you can say.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: evanwc on April 18, 2012, 01:06:51 PM
oh Praetorian would you shut the flower up, this is no place to bring personal issues, so unless your gonna be helpful and answer the question you can politely flower off.

well wont you flower off you stupid showerhead, get flowered k because praetorian is a good bloke and he answered the question and also made a valid point on the rapedebate so get flowered

hardnut

Quote from: Praetorian on April 18, 2012, 01:12:24 PM
Ironic evan. I did answer the question, which is more than you can say.

I'm not getting involved in the whole Milne thing but that was an excellent response, lol. Well played sir!

Turkies

Why does everyone say Broughts took fyfe's mid spot when he went off the ground? Mundy came on for Fyfe, and clearly took his midfield spot...

tigers123

for flowers sake sorry if i caused any offence to anyone lets just calm down i will delete that part sorry again

so lets just go back to the topic at hand: