Fyfe to Robinson or another premium forward and keep Palmer
4 (22.2%)
Downgrade Fyfe to Treloar or Rhys Stanley and upgrade Palmer to top premium
2 (11.1%)
Hold on to your trades ya fool!
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Holz

Keep Fyfe and in a few weeks downgrade a rookie a go palmer to rockliff, swan or pendles when they fall in price. Palmer should put up to 90+ scores in the meantime go up abit in value than be that stepping stone to a star. So that why you used 2 trades to turn a midpricer into a super premium. Instead of using 2 trades and doing no upgrades.

Possumo

Quote from: Holzman on April 20, 2012, 04:10:20 AM
Keep Fyfe and in a few weeks downgrade a rookie a go palmer to rockliff, swan or pendles when they fall in price. Palmer should put up to 90+ scores in the meantime go up abit in value than be that stepping stone to a star. So that why you used 2 trades to turn a midpricer into a super premium. Instead of using 2 trades and doing no upgrades.

Well like I said, I (and precious few others it seems!) have a different view on the quality of Ward and Dangerfield, so I don't feel I won't be doing any upgrades (although perhaps not to the top 6/7 premiums in the position). Having said that, I agree that Palmer should be good for 90+, and that it is probably better to wait for a fallen premium (already got Pendles as you can see in my team up top, but Swan does look like a tasty upgrade in a few weeks...) and snap him up then, and since my next two league opponents are spuds, I'm probably going to hang onto Fyfe too (like I mentioned earlier).

owenbond007

If your teams scoring well 2100+ I wouldnt make a trade you have cover and it makes no sense to axe palmer yet, wait a few weeks and pick up a super premo like Swan. If your concerned about Fyfe sideways him for another premo. But personally I wouldnt make a trade yet, with upgrades/downgrades bye rounds and LTI's id be wary of making any unneccesary trades.

Lucastorm

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 20, 2012, 11:40:53 AM
If your teams scoring well 2100+ I wouldnt make a trade you have cover and it makes no sense to axe palmer yet, wait a few weeks and pick up a super premo like Swan. If your concerned about Fyfe sideways him for another premo. But personally I wouldnt make a trade yet, with upgrades/downgrades bye rounds and LTI's id be wary of making any unneccesary trades.

+1

Possumo

Well unfortunately I haven't been scoring 2100+ over the past two weeks, but yeah I'm not that worried as I'm not playing the stronger teams in my league for another few weeks. Due to Fyfe being a late out I decided to sideways to Robinson... held onto Palmer though. Time will tell if it was a mistake, but I guess it's just one less risk I'll have in my team. Good advice though guys, cheers.