Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

truBLUE

he,s gone for duffman oh yeah  ;)

McRooster

Just came on, so sorry if it's already been mentioned, but I don't see it in the poll - he hasn't scored awesomely as yet, and it probably already looks like you'll have to pony up for your own Toyota...so is anyone gonna just bench him?

FlipFlops

Mr.Craig

Quote from: McRooster on April 19, 2012, 10:04:11 PM
Just came on, so sorry if it's already been mentioned, but I don't see it in the poll - he hasn't scored awesomely as yet, and it probably already looks like you'll have to pony up for your own Toyota...so is anyone gonna just bench him?

Yeah, I'm happy to sit him on the pine for a bit. If I was willing to do it with JMac then I can do it with Shaw.

Bit concerned about my cover though, if Ellis gets dropped and Birch is a late out I'm facing a doughnut. Hoping for the best.

Affliction

I will be keeping shaw, however I have lake out as well which will mean both ellis & morris on the field and no emergency for the defenders

Possumo

Since my next 2 league opponents are spuds, I'm just going to be keeping him. Would be tempted to jump over to a Deledio or a Scotland though if I going for overall (though it's likely you're already behind the eight-ball if you started with him!).

bernie

so heath saw has done flower.
two weeks is too much to have a prem sitting on the bench playing ellis loosing too many points.
so thinking to go to scotland but open to other thoughts.
have god and lids already.

grimreaper

Had spare cash so traded out Shaw for Deledio..

Flame

That is a good trade!!

I went Shaw to Eski and then Fyfe to Mitchell

Good trades!!

danger

I've gone Shaw to Clarke, Fyfe to GAJ  8)

Justin Bieber

Shaw ---> Duffman? Thoughts people.

Barra17

Quote from: Affliction on April 20, 2012, 01:12:53 AM
I will be keeping shaw, however I have lake out as well which will mean both ellis & morris on the field and no emergency for the defenders

Ellis is named as an emergency at the moment. Might mess you a little bit.

Flame

Quote from: whatlez on April 20, 2012, 02:30:23 PM
Shaw ---> Duffman? Thoughts people.
I have gone with the Eski but I think Duffman is OK??

hugebbq

Everyone trade him, go on.

I am amazed at so many people making sideways trades willy nilly for premiums. People have wasted trades for what gains this early in the season. I have him and he'll be a performer for the season.

Bench him. its only for 2 weeks possibly just this week if its lies and hes just being rested.

Mind you, I believe it's possibly smokescreens. Wouldn't be surprised if Shaw or Thomas are fit but just being rested for the anzac day clash.

24 trades left by the way and sitting just nicely within the top 1k. hope that jumps higher as the season goes on and ppl blow trades and my team guns it up.

Lecras2

I'm sick of his ugly head, gambling issues and always drawing me in to get burnt. Plus Clarke will take his role.