5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Mr.Craig

Don't ask how many weeks he spent on my bench last year. :-[

I guess I can put up with two.

the raven

Now I know there are already about 4-5 of the same threads going. people seem to think that posting the same link and mentioning he is out will benefit us. I am not posting a thread like this, rather a post about whether he is worthy of keeping or trading.

Keep
- could easily average 95 if he gets back to his best
- plays for collingwood (even though they have seemed showerter so far) I still believe they are still top 3-6 side.
- so far listed as only 2 weeks
- lack of round 11 and 12 defenders to swap with (too many round 13 defenders may be a problem when trading)

Trade
- Might have to play a dud rookie or have no cover with players like lake/dempsey
- ellis (54), morris (53.5) may be your only cover. Averaging around 13 points less per game so far
- collingwood could be on the down (st kilda/riewoldt/montagna 2011)
- is a total d1ck head
- if you are ranked highish, no one in top 10 has him. probably not as prominent in top 1000 either meaning you could just slide down the rankings as your semi-pod is now useless

Anything else you can think of (trade options etc...) just comment below. I think this might be the last time ever for Shaw after saying it every year. The guy just can't do anything right.

jason2889

Windigo

I don't have him, but if you have decent cover I'd hold and think about ousting Fyfe if not named.

joreo12

nah from what i just saw on fox sports news it dosen't look good for fyfe

LF

Yeah I saw it as well it looks like he is definitely having surgery but they have to decide whether to do it now or later
Anyway I'm trading him regardless

Windigo

Quote from: joreo12 on April 19, 2012, 06:02:52 PM
nah from what i just saw on fox sports news it dosen't look good for fyfe

Basically just have to wait for teams. But Clokey getting a call up seems more and more likely.

joreo12

yeah he didn't seem happy either, i think i'll hold on to shaw though

the raven

Quote from: Windigo on April 19, 2012, 06:01:21 PM
I don't have him, but if you have decent cover I'd hold and think about ousting Fyfe if not named.

As said, ellis and morris aren't really the best cover, especially for people ranked top 2000 odd. an average of 53/54 wouldn't cut it at the higher end. This ones a tricky one. Thinking fyfe might have to go first because that shoulder could pop out any time soon and require surgery. Shaw really knows how to flower peoples dream teams over.

Justin Bieber

flower him. I hate you, you flowering dickhead. You dropped in price and now you are out for a while. Trade.

Mr.Craig

Do you think it would be cheaper to relocate Arizona to Melbourne?

Justin Bieber

I'm trading him. I can't hold onto a prem for 2 weeks.... flower this.

joreo12

yeah i'll be waiting for the teams, yeah cloke in form is a good

jason2889

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 19, 2012, 05:40:11 PM
conca is the go to man.
Yeh i cant go Conca as I already got Ellis, Morris and Lids. Thinking maybe Drummond, but not sure about jumping on him after just one game...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 06:07:44 PM
I'm trading him. I can't hold onto a prem for 2 weeks.... flower this.

exactly

dont reckon he will be in top 7 defenders come end of season

liking the look of conca