Not Trading
24 (28.9%)
Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

HappyDEZ

With Johnson out & Leon gone & O'Brien having his hands full at the moment Coll. are lacking line breakers. Aswell as other injuries & not being able to apply the forward press effectively atm it may lead to Heater & Pendles both copping a tag. If I was coaching against Coll. I would flat out tag the pair of 'em. It would only leave Clarke, who might be DT relevant but is an average footballer at best & Swan to break the lines. Just my opinion.

T Dog

other issues a lot bigger than him to worry about :-[

Steelevill

I've watched all 3 games so far, and yes, I have Heater in my DT. The thought has crossed my mind to trade him, but I've listened to the advice of those who know and am keeping him (for now).

As for Heater being tagged - who tagged him in the Richmond game? I'm not sure what game he was playing, but Heater spent the night running away from the play, loose man going nowhere, touching nothing.

In Friday's Loss To The Filth, not sure if Heath was playing on the backline, or if anyone was for that matter, but if he was, how did he happen to be in the forward pocket to take that mark? Would have like to see him on Betts, or Garlett, or flowering anybody!

owenbond007

Quote from: T Dog on April 18, 2012, 09:24:36 AM
Same, I have a list full of underperforming premos, heppel, broughts, martin,Chapman, then there is the injuries fyfe, suspension lake, thank god i never started with goodes as well.

Cayenne

He'll be a pretty good pick up for <400k in a couple of weeks. BE of 120 this week against port isnt out of the question though.

Flame

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 18, 2012, 12:55:14 PM
Quote from: T Dog on April 18, 2012, 09:24:36 AM
Same, I have a list full of underperforming premos, heppel, broughts, martin,Chapman, then there is the injuries fyfe, suspension lake, thank god i never started with goodes as well.
No but I did!

Justin Bieber

He'll score 90 ave. Happy with that.

TMurphBROWNLOW

premium defender :) wouldn't consider trading him out unless injured!

Holz

im looking at trading him in wouldn't think of trading him out

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 07:13:09 PM
im looking at trading him in wouldn't think of trading him out

holz I read that as your trading him!  :o haha!

Capper

Quote from: Flame on April 17, 2012, 11:28:40 PM
Not happy but staying with him still!
+1 until he bets he cant

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 18, 2012, 07:14:57 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 07:13:09 PM
im looking at trading him in,  wouldn't think of trading him out

holz I read that as your trading him!  :o haha!

with the comma it makes sense now. 

bundyboy

really not any worse than most of the whole pies team....not liking it, but in for the long haul with Shaw unless he does something STUPID again !!!

Spite

First backline upgrade for me, will come in my team in a few rounds, hope he doesn't rise too much. Looked much better last week DT wise.

ShaynoB

Quote from: Spite on April 18, 2012, 10:16:32 PM
First backline upgrade for me, will come in my team in a few rounds, hope he doesn't rise too much. Looked much better last week DT wise.

+1. U know he will come good very soon so get him nice and cheap. If he turns out to b my 7th back then I reckon I'll b doing ok