Not Trading
24 (28.9%)
Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Hiro

what's everyone planning to do with him? i have faith that he can turn things around a put up some big scores that's why i picked him. but is the loss of davis and the inclusion of clarke changing his role and effecting his scoring?

has looked very average so far and has dropped 39k :S

is it worth a trade? thoughts?

henry

Looks to be coming good, scored 80 last week. When you picked him you knew it woild be a rollercoatser - 140s one week and 50s the next. Stick with him.

Flame

Not happy but staying with him still!

The Grundles

Sticking with him....his role will free up...just when he gets tagged is he useless.  1 in every 6-8 games

GoLions

Quote from: Hiro on April 17, 2012, 11:21:50 PM
what's everyone planning to do with him? i have faith that he can turn things around a put up some big scores that's why i picked him. but is the loss of davis and the inclusion of clarke changing his role and effecting his scoring?

Unless he gets injured/suspended, he's a keeper. Doesn't matter how much money he loses. Don't trade him, you will regret it.

PowerBug

Quote from: GoLions on April 17, 2012, 11:30:49 PM
Quote from: Hiro on April 17, 2012, 11:21:50 PM

Unless he gets injured/suspended, he's a keeper. Doesn't matter how much money he loses. Don't trade him, you will regret it.
I agree, his plan is not to make money then sell, it is to score points. Yes he's been below par, but he'll come back :)

Slap

I agree, your premo players are keepers.  You wouldn't trade ablett after a 50k drop because you know he'll come good.  I do not put Shaw in Ablett's category, but i do believe he will come good as soon as Collingwood pull their fingers out. Shaw is one of those players who will play well when his team does... when collingwood turn from underwhelming to decent, I think Shaw will too

Hiro

i was planning on keeping on him just wanted to see what others thought about him

cheers for the advise lads!

The Grundles

Quote from: Slap on April 17, 2012, 11:35:05 PM
I agree, your premo players are keepers.  You wouldn't trade ablett after a 50k drop because you know he'll come good.  I do not put Shaw in Ablett's category, but i do believe he will come good as soon as Collingwood pull their fingers out. Shaw is one of those players who will play well when his team does... when collingwood turn from underwhelming to decent, I think Shaw will too
He showed a lot in a tough game last week.  Did u see that mark and goal he took runninng forward and over that carlton player...brill determination.

He just needs a hair cut...get rid of the quiff Heater!

Problems

Yeah the rollercoaster looks like its on it's way up again, gotta enjoy the highs and ride out the lows  ;)

Slap

Quote from: The Grundles on April 17, 2012, 11:38:55 PM
Quote from: Slap on April 17, 2012, 11:35:05 PM
He showed a lot in a tough game last week.  Did u see that mark and goal he took runninng forward and over that carlton player...brill determination.

He just needs a hair cut...get rid of the quiff Heater!

Yep, very nice goal.  Always manages a sneaky one.

Flame

Quote from: Problems on April 17, 2012, 11:39:14 PM
Yeah the rollercoaster looks like its on it's way up again, gotta enjoy the highs and ride out the lows  ;)
Hasn't had many highs yet!

underdog11

My personal opinion is that he has been under more pressure this year to be accountable, but now that balls down steele should slot into that C position and Shaw/Johnson/Clarke will share the wing duties between them. I reckon a quarter in the midfield for him should be 30-35, if he plays one or two quarters there his gonna start playing better games. I hate to say it considering I love Bally and i a bleed black and white, but Luke Ball's injury was really good for DT'ers, and collingwood haters. But the positive is Heater will be back in business

Grazz

Stick with Shaw, things will change with team structure and he will fire up. I plan on getting him before the byes so im enjoying the slump in score. Keep the faith. ;)

SB-67

Keep him, will come good...