Not Trading
24 (28.9%)
Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

grimreaper

Shaw has pissed me off for 3 rounds now.. Now this, goodbye Shaw, hello Deledio..

Justin Bieber

Not sure. More help please  :D and yes he's out no matter what.

elephants

Can't help you - I'm not trading him!

henry

I'm not trading him either. Adcock maybe? If you're prepared for the rollercoastee ride  :P

thatguy

Shaw and fyfe out for duffield and robinson for me. Good excuse as any to dump shaw, and re-add him to my never again list. Hopefully I stick to it this time!

underdog11

Decided that i have to trade the former rollercoaster, that im now calling a "TRAINWRECK" out and im leading towards Waters cause There arent many viabale options. I consider Waters a potenial Keeper so its sitting ok with me, what are you doing with the "TRAINWRECK" that is Heath Shaw.

Sleeken

Quote from: thatguy on April 19, 2012, 07:39:46 PM
Shaw and fyfe out for duffield and robinson for me. Good excuse as any to dump shaw, and re-add him to my never again list. Hopefully I stick to it this time!

+1, except I'm keeping fyfe

elephants

I'll take a trainwreck that can hit multiple 140's in a season and average close to 100.

Everyone should trade him out though... ;D

Justin Bieber

What you got rid of my thread :( Damn it Ossie, should of kept mine ;D

thatguy

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 08:03:27 PM
I'll take a trainwreck that can hit multiple 140's in a season and average close to 100.

Everyone should trade him out though... ;D
And I'll be laughing when he peels of consecutive 60s and loses ppl league matches

underdog11

Dave085

I am currently preparing to put some spring rolls in the oven. They are frozen so im putting them in the microwave first... Will they turn out ok or soggy?

Shaw is like my spring roll. He is probably going to be good, but there is risk involved.

If it turns out they are soggy I will be trading them for a crispy packet of chips thank you very much.

So is Shaw now a soggy spring roll? I think so for now. I will be trading him for something that I didnt initially want but now have little option.

Sorry for the lame comparisons, but this is a true story. Further updates later  :P

Generalsor

Conca should be on your list. He's better than the "other" option.

Sleeken

Quote from: Dave085 on April 19, 2012, 09:09:17 PM
I am currently preparing to put some spring rolls in the oven. They are frozen so im putting them in the microwave first... Will they turn out ok or soggy?

Shaw is like my spring roll. He is probably going to be good, but there is risk involved.

If it turns out they are soggy I will be trading them for a crispy packet of chips thank you very much.

So is Shaw now a soggy spring roll? I think so for now. I will be trading him for something that I didnt initially want but now have little option.

Sorry for the lame comparisons, but this is a true story. Further updates later  :P

From my experience with pies, your spring rolls should be fine. It's hit and miss with Shaw but he's going out for me.

reesbr

If i hold him my backs would look like this: Goddard Lids Dempsey Bugg Mohr Morris Ellis Bench: Smedts Shaw

Should I trade? Don't want to trade him tho :/