Not Trading
24 (28.9%)
Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

joreo12

yeah i don't think i can have lids, ellis morris and conca in the same team as well as cotchin and martin

Bones Bombers

He may only miss the Port game and still play Anzac Day against Essendon.
Could be playing tricks!
His price won't change, only the player you want to trade to may change?

tigers123

seeing as i don't have fyfe i'll probably oust shaw for waters given my only bench cover is ellis, morris and smedts...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 06:10:39 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 06:07:44 PM
I'm trading him. I can't hold onto a prem for 2 weeks.... flower this.

exactly

dont reckon he will be in top 7 defenders come end of season

liking the look of conca

Yeah me two, but as said I have have Ellis, Morris and Lids.

I can get Carrots, but that makes 4 prem defenders....

joreo12

the raven

The ironic thing is, Shaw was meant to be my semi-unique premium player. I was thinking that not many top 1000 teams would take him as he was always a risk. Also annoying that I have chosen him over adcock and broughton, who have at least both shown something so far.

Jalapeno

Get on he duff. I think he will be a solid pick ;)

Justin Bieber

Shaw was doing shower and now he's out for two weeks. So I'm probably going to get rid of him. The best choice who I can afford is Carrots, who is the rd 13 bye player. I already have God, lids and Birch :-* lol.

So that makes 4 prem rd 13 meaning 2 definite donuts. My question: Is it worth getting another Rd 13 player (since there the only good players) or get someone like Waters who has been going above average or the Duffman who didn't gain value which is good ;D.

Thoughts people. No poll, cause I don't believe in polls.

tigers123

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 19, 2012, 06:12:36 PM
He may only miss the Port game and still play Anzac Day against Essendon.
Could be playing tricks!
His price won't change, only the player you want to trade to may change?

i'd say that's highly doubtful, they'd be wanting to make essendon worried he's coming back... the article clearly says two weeks, and knowing someone like shaw this injury could get drawn out for months!

the raven

Also, with shaw being the round 12 bye player i picked, there are no other replacements that tempt me from round 11/12. As I already have 3 round 13 premiums it would be suicide to bring in a rd 12 player (carazzo, scotland, suckling).

Any suggestions other than adcock and broughton?

jason2889

Would it be ok to have Broughton and Duffman in the same team? Only thing i can really think of doing at the moment, don't trust Hurn to keep doing what he has

LF

Waters if you don't already have him
Malceski

tigers123

hmmm im in the same boat as you and was thinking waters.... however i can't really be flowered with the byes, if i can get someone that averages above what waters can get every week the donut will probs balance itself out over the course of the year... so for me its between waters, conca and carazzo at the moment...

Justin Bieber

Or Duffman. I like the fuzz.

joreo12

my team stands at this do people think i should be trading? if i don't this week i have a zero

Defence- Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppell, lake, morris, bugg, (ellis), (smedts)
Mid- Ablett, Boyd, Pendles, Cotchin, Magner, Greene, (conigilio), (shiel)
Rucks- Cox, giles, (redden), (stephenson)
Forwards- Franklin, S.Johnson, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, D.Smith, Kennedy, (hall), (Kerridge)

I'm keen on stanley but thats only if fyfe is out, thoughts would be appreciated