Not Trading
24 (28.9%)
Didnt take him cause I can predict the future. Just kidding im just not a moron
5 (6%)
Duffman
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

-Hector-

Why, oh why is dream team so stressful. I thought it was supposed to be fun!? He he

OK, so I'm 50/50 on Shaw. I have to admit, I'm probably a little worried his average will be a bit lower than last years, this year. Then there is the risk of his pea-brain. 'Hmmm, so I'm at the TAB anway.. Might as well put a bet on Collingwood, right?"

In addition to this, I don't have Goddard as yet. And as many people are saying, so far the risk of not starting with him has not paid off and he has been killing it. Saints look like they still have some wind in their sails and he looks to be there go-to man, racking up plenty of ball.

Weighing up what I've said so far, it would be 75/25 in favour of trading him out. But then, throw the spanner in the works!

I burnt 2 trades last week getting in a couple of cash cows I had overlooked.

3 trades used after 4 rounds. Hmmmmmmmmm.. *Strokes chin*.

What are peoples thoughts?

clucktacular

Justin Bieber

Does anyone know if they bluffed a two week injury and just wanted to cover up for one week.

So my question, will he play on ANZAC do you guys recon? Or will Brandon Ellis be a starter for the 5th week running?

Proudy1032

Windigo

I wouldn't rule it out....

Justin Bieber

He better play. I don't want to depend on Ellis pulling out huge 70's each week. I prefer a solid 90 from a prem.

Jukes

Even though I'm keeping him, I hope he doesn't play on Wednesday. Will make our victory easier :D

13Brummy

hope he does I'm sick of all this rookie cover!

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on April 23, 2012, 02:03:03 PM
He better play. I don't want to depend on Ellis pulling out huge 70's each week. I prefer a solid 90 from a prem.

You feel confident on a solid 90 from heater?

Boomz

Well we'll have a better idea after tonight :) Lots of reports that he really is injured but I wouldn't be surprised if he's named or an emergency & late in.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chopps on April 23, 2012, 02:18:53 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 23, 2012, 02:03:03 PM

You feel confident on a solid 90 from heater?

I'm confident all my prems can pull out a 90 from there arse once this year.

Capper

heater and daisy love these games, expect them to play and score well

Heater 110 last year

The Grundles

I wouldn't be trading him out personally...honestly think he's one of those you just have to hold on to.  He is back next week anyway, the only reason its not this week is coz of the short week.  If the game was on a sat/sun he would be playing fo shizzle.

Justin Bieber

This FCKING spud. Saw him in coaches box, better be back next week :@

Spite

He loves playing the Bulldogs... which is good news for those who have kept him :)

Whats his b/e btw?