Adam Treloar??

Started by Carn, April 17, 2012, 10:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carn

Is Treloar the real deal? 17 pos on the weekend with a good even spread of points. Was Trelaor decent in the NAB?
(We will find out more after this weekend but for me, Ledger>Treloar, Fyfe> S.Mitchell, it will be too late)

Maca24

You seem a bit trigger happy. At this stage fyfe looks fine and I dont see what so bad about Ledger.
Wait a week and see what Treloar does.

mpollock

Looked REALLY good on the weekend ... pretty sure he didn't play NAB cup.
HUGE raps on him during the preseason ... I think he will become a must have rookie on the bubble.

Bones Bombers

Think it's a good idea!
Fyfe is gonna lose a heap of money if he does play and Michell is a super premo!
Go get him!

Carn

yeah think i will hold fire on trades the 50k drop for fyfe scares me.

Bosh

Quote from: Maca24 on April 17, 2012, 10:35:37 PM
You seem a bit trigger happy. At this stage fyfe looks fine and I dont see what so bad about Ledger.
Wait a week and see what Treloar does.

JamSainter

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 17, 2012, 10:41:44 PM
Think it's a good idea!
Fyfe is gonna lose a heap of money if he does play and Michell is a super premo!
Go get him!
How do you know Fyfe will lose a lot of money... He is a keeper and if he plays you should keep him.
But I do think Treloar will be a must have rookie in a weeks time.
If you have someone like Dickson/Smedts and even Saad/Hall I'd get Treloar in.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: JamSainter on April 17, 2012, 10:56:33 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 17, 2012, 10:41:44 PM
Think it's a good idea!
Go get him!
How do you know Fyfe will lose a lot of money... He is a keeper and if he plays you should keep him.
But I do think Treloar will be a must have rookie in a weeks time.
If you have someone like Dickson/Smedts and even Saad/Hall I'd get Treloar in.
Pretty sure break evens will be high for a while and that shoulder could go at any time! So if you are going to want to trade him best to do it now! But hey if you KNOW better! Sorry!

JamSainter

Breakevens flutter up and down and if you want to trade him, you are right, do it now!
Didn't want to come across rude  :(
But if treloar kills this week he is a must have right? But since Treloar's price rise will occur in 2 weeks it may be better to hold off because knowing how injury luck has gone... he'll probably tweak a hammy.  :-\

meow meow

Adam Treloar = best player in last years talent pool. When he gets fit he will be scoring 80's regularly.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: JamSainter on April 17, 2012, 11:05:55 PM
Breakevens flutter up and down and if you want to trade him, you are right, do it now!
Didn't want to come across rude  :(
But if treloar kills this week he is a must have right? But since Treloar's price rise will occur in 2 weeks it may be better to hold off because knowing how injury luck has gone... he'll probably tweak a hammy.  :-\
Yeah injuries suck and we all need a crystal ball!

FonFatty

He had 17 possessions, 3 marks, 2 tackles and 1 goal 1 behind..
ALL OF THIS IN 29% GAME TIME    :o

FonFatty

Even if Fyfe plays I believe he is a walking time bomb, he will lose you plenty of $$$ and probably lose you league games as well..
The trade I want to do is C Smith>Treloar and N Fyfe>J Selwood..
Clay Smith B/E is already 35, he is going to be a slloooooooowwwww money making cash cow, just like Rohan Bewick was last year..
If I dont pull the trigger on the trades mentioned above I wont be able to do it next week, Fyfe will drop in dollars and Selwood would slightly creep up in price.
Thoughts?

jumbo

very low risk strategy if you pul the trigger on that one....

Selwood is a proven gun and will get plenty of points, Fyfe is ??? iffy and Clay you can't be certain about either way.
This is a safe move.

On the other hand, great reward involves great risk...... Keep Fyfe at your peril

ando_10

absoloute freak playing at stingrays and noble park wait untill this week though.
see what he does