Josh Drummond

Started by EZA100, April 17, 2012, 09:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZA100

At the start of the season i was looking for a backman around 300k mark i looked at drummond but because of the injuries from last year i didn't keep. Do you reckon its worth a trade to get him in because i want to downgrade a premium from defence and upgrade in midfield. ??

mpollock

No.

He will out injured again within a couple of weeks.  :)

Tiggerfan

Great player but he just doesn't last mate.

GlassHarmonium

do not get drummond lol, will waste a trade getting him then waste one trading him out when hes injured

Swallow12

Trust me dont touch him, Ive learnt the hard way.. three times

HotTiges

nah give him the reverse advice! take a chance, you'll never know if you never go lol

bluedreamin

Was watching the updates on FanFooty for that game and he was tagged with a band-aid after the 2nd qtr - hamstring tightness/soreness from memory. If that's not a huge red danger flag I don't know what is!

Noz

Meow will find a way to convince you all

HotTiges

Quote from: bluedreamin on April 17, 2012, 10:11:47 PM
Was watching the updates on FanFooty for that game and he was tagged with a band-aid after the 2nd qtr - hamstring tightness/soreness from memory. If that's not a huge red danger flag I don't know what is!

yeah think he had cramp in a hammy, which of course is no good for Drummond!

Bosh

Jump on him, injury troubles are behind him  ;)

Fletch74

I have him, he'll make me 200k, then get injured. Worth the risk IMO ;)

devize

Quote from: HotTiges on April 17, 2012, 10:17:00 PM
Quote from: bluedreamin on April 17, 2012, 10:11:47 PM

yeah think he had cramp in a hammy, which of course is no good for Drummond!

To be fair to him, he hadn't played in quite a while. Cramp was bound to happen, I wouldn't hold that against him. Still wouldn't touch him, been burned twice by him before.

meow meow

WHAT IF HE DOESN'T GET INJURED ??

You'll have a premium player averaging 100 over 20 games on your hands, that's what. How pissed would you be if you decided not to take him and he scores 150 this week? It's better to regret something you did do, rather than something you didn't do. Have a go.

Bosh

Quote from: meow meow on April 17, 2012, 11:03:15 PM

You'll have a premium player averaging 100 over 20 games on your hands, that's what. How pissed would you be if you decided not to take him and he scores 150 this week? It's better to regret something you did do, rather than something you didn't do. Have a go.

Yeah, but no.  :P

Fletch74

Quote from: meow meow on April 17, 2012, 11:03:15 PM

Don't worry person Cat, it's there loss... You and me, we'll rejoice ;)