Main Menu

Benny Cousins... not again

Started by Ricochet, April 17, 2012, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ben-cousins-charged-with-cannabis-possession/story-e6frf7jo-1226330216468

BEN Cousins has been charged with possession of cannabis and a smoking implement in his car after being pulled over by police in Perth early today.

Police pulled over Cousins, 33, about 7.30am on a street in North Beach and allegedly found a small amount of cannabis and a smoking implement in the vehicle.

He will be summonsed to appear in court for allegedly possessing cannabis and a smoking implement.

Cousins was arrested at Esperance Airport last month and was released on bail after being charged with possession of methylamphetamine with intent to sell or supply.

Cousins has not been taken into police custody today because the alleged offences do not breach his bail conditions.

Cousins appeared in court on April 2 and was released on $2000 bail with the addition of a $2000 surety to guarantee his next court appearance.

Police will allege the drug was found hidden inside Cousins' rectum on March 27.

Cousins had been attending a drug rehabilitation centre in Esperance.

Cousins, a Brownlow medallist and WA football legend, has battled drug addiction for years.

He was hospitalised in Perth earlier this year after a fall at a drug rehabilitation centre.

Zombie2.5

-.- Here we go again  :o
http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/newsId/133308/Default.aspx

QuoteSergeant Gerry Cassidy confirmed to WA Today that a 33-year-old man had been charged and was summonsed to appear in Perth Magistrates Court at a later date.

The incident comes just three weeks after the Brownlow medallist was allegedly caught by police with 4.56g of methamphetamine inside his body as he arrived at Esperance Airport, about 750km southeast of Perth
Sigh Benny  >:(

Capper

seems to me that they are targeting him and the officer that got him won the office pool

Boomz

tbh I hope he gets locked up... Will help him...

valkorum

Quote from: Boomz on April 17, 2012, 05:06:13 PM

Unfortunately it wont Boomz.  Drugs are just as easily obtained inside and due to his celebrity status, inmates will be lined up waiting to supply him.

Boomz

Quote from: valkorum on April 17, 2012, 05:18:05 PM
Quote from: Boomz on April 17, 2012, 05:06:13 PM

Unfortunately it wont Boomz.  Drugs are just as easily obtained inside and due to his celebrity status, inmates will be lined up waiting to supply him.

True. Feel for his family...

Ricochet

The F.A.R.K.

why not just take up weed

harmless and cant get caught for it

or if it is the money rush why not take up poker like fev hahaha

meow meow

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: meow meow on April 17, 2012, 05:48:25 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 17, 2012, 05:46:48 PM
harmless and cant get caught for it

Bit of a daft one, aren't you?

xhifty eyesx not that i have ever done it........ :o

elephants

Master Q

Grazz

His family i to feel for, theyve gone through enough already. I think this story will repeat itself till 1) He wants to genuinely seek help or 2) He follows the tragedy of Mainwaring God forbid. :(