the trades

Started by ando_10, April 16, 2012, 07:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

thoughts? keep in mind theres every chance i will reverse these but

dempsey to hurn

fyfe to mitch robbo

charliesheen

Personally feel Robbo is more of a Dream Team pick.

Dempsey to Hurn is OKAY.  Not quite a proven premium, but if you think he can make the jump then by all means.

ando_10

Quote from: charliesheen on April 16, 2012, 07:33:13 PM
Personally feel Robbo is more of a Dream Team pick.

Dempsey to Hurn is OKAY.  Not quite a proven premium, but if you think he can make the jump then by all means.

well a mate of mine who is a bombers supported said dempsey would be gone for 3-4 so if that is the case i may have to make the jump

any other suggestions?

Capper

WC have hawks this weekend. Hurn's job may be to just lock down a player

lewis

Keep dempsey trade him when he hits the $400k to ultimate premo. If you still want hurn - will probably cost you nothing might actually make some cash on it.

Mitch Robbo I love the way he goes about it. S/c wise have reservations about his scoring prowess. Perhaps Cat fwds as an option the next 3 weeks rich...bris...melb surely there is 150+ point games coming up.

ando_10

Quote from: lewis on April 16, 2012, 07:39:56 PM
Keep dempsey trade him when he hits the $400k to ultimate premo. If you still want hurn - will probably cost you nothing might actually make some cash on it.

Mitch Robbo I love the way he goes about it. S/c wise have reservations about his scoring prowess. Perhaps Cat fwds as an option the next 3 weeks rich...bris...melb surely there is 150+ point games coming up.

honestly not sure if i can afford to keep dempsey with lake out aswell.

charliesheen

Lake will miss.  How much cash do you have in bank?

ando_10

yes he will miss.

i have 28k left with the trades of hurn and robbo in