Sam Mitchell
7 (14.3%)
Matthew Boyd
8 (16.3%)
Brent Stanton
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Jake8

Ok going to use swap Fyfe and D Smith so I can buy a premium mid so the. I will have 4 premium kids and 4 premium forwards. Who should I get?

GoLions

The Bomber

Best - Worse (opinion)

Selwood > Watson > Mitchell > Boyd

tough to separate boyd and mitchell. One has great efficiency, possible low possession (25 avg), other poor efficiency 30 disposals.

lewis

Tough one either mitchell or boyd.....both unlikely to get injured or suspended and both get the hardball. Selwood also a good option free kick machine...Watson may have hamstring issues later although that's purely speculation. Of those 4 mentioned I have Selwood in my squad.

Mozza3

All great options but Selwood is the best for me.

Colliwobblers

Boyd? been a funny season already lots of ups and downs for lots of players already boyd has to be the most consistant for mine.

juzztheball

I like Selwood. However due to the lack of, erm, class in the Bulldogs midfield theres no-one to really steal points off Boyd.

I have both, but id probably go Selwood over Boyd purely for his better use of the pill.

the danger porps

Danstar

ubeaut

Quote from: The Bomber on April 16, 2012, 07:08:15 PM
Best - Worse (opinion)

Selwood > Watson > Mitchell > Boyd

tough to separate boyd and mitchell. One has great efficiency, possible low possession (25 avg), other poor efficiency 30 disposals.
+1This. Selwood is about to explode. Watson doesn't have huge scoring mids in his team taking points and his kicking is getting better. Mitchell benefits from Hawks gamestyle who will be top four. Boyd ultra consistent but his disposal makes him a better DT option. All guns who will push for the top mids in SC along with Pendles,Murphy and GAJ.