WHAT TO DO WITH LAKE AND GOODES???

Started by spasticnut, April 16, 2012, 05:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

I,v got them both and if i decide to leave goodes i will have to play Hall, Smedts or Devon Smith. If I decide to leave Lake i will have to play morris or mohr what to do??

Colliwobblers

jfitty

Absolutely no reason to trade either. Smith will be good cover for Goodes and either Morrs or Mohr will be good cover for Lake

Rowan1812

it's one game they are out for ffs. Put them on the pine and play someone else. No brainer

jasonweare

its only one game, i'm keeping them, no point what so ever getting rid of them. i need to hold onto fyfe this week as well out of tight bank funds. After this week pendles should be down more money and milk coniglio one more week once treloar is on the bubble. Then pendles comes straight in, or even murphy

roo boys!

Yep definitely keep both, it's one week!

ando_10

its 1 week pal i have dempsey, fyfe, lake and goodes

so stick it out

Torpedo10

Keep both mate, I'm in a simmilar situation and I'm Keeping the players i have.

Capper

Save the trades. Play Smith and Hall (With Goodes and Smedts on the bench) and Mohr in for Lake

FisherSaints

Quote from: ando_10 on April 16, 2012, 07:02:33 PM

so stick it out
I have Fyfe, Leuy and Lake

enzedder

so stick it out
Same 4 for me. Goodes to the pine...D Smith on. Lake to the pine...Ellis on. Dempsey's playing. Fyfe traded for N Roo.

thewizz

Quote from: enzedder on April 16, 2012, 07:48:37 PM

so stick it out
Same 4 for me. Goodes to the pine...D Smith on. Lake to the pine...Ellis on. Dempsey's playing. Fyfe traded for N Roo.
Same boat - sounds good! Looking at Coniglio->Barlow, Fyfe -> NRoo myself.

enzedder

Quote from: thewizz on April 16, 2012, 07:50:40 PM

so stick it out
Yep looks good. Hopefully 2011 was Nick's bad one... Annus Horribilis... and it's out of his system. Even so he still scored some big 100s last year. I checked out his SC stats and compared them to Sidebum's...no comparison...N Roo wins hands down.

Snig

Quote from: enzedder on April 16, 2012, 08:15:01 PM
Quote from: thewizz on April 16, 2012, 07:50:40 PM

so stick it out

Yep looks good. Hopefully 2011 was Nick's bad one... Annus Horribilis... and it's out of his system. Even so he still scored some big 100s last year. I checked out his SC stats and compared them to Sidebum's...no comparison...N Roo wins hands down.
Sound good, altho thinking about Tippet instead off N.Roo.. Crows have GWS this week....what do you all reckon.. I have Goodes on the pine for A.Hall (GCS) and S. Morris (RICH) for Lake.....basically its N.Roo or Tippet, I also will have Morris, Ellis and Delidio (All Richmond) all in my backline, They're going to Geelong this week and will probably get hammered but then again the ball might be down there a bit....Whatcha think ppl?