Jack Ziebell

Started by Luigi197, April 16, 2012, 02:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf67

Quote from: crabapples on April 16, 2012, 04:50:46 PM
just my oppinion. i have martin am dissapointed but will be keeping him, but this week him and his tiger mates are going to get SMASHED!!!!! absolutely cream pied in the face!! BUKAKE!!!! last time North beat geelong was round 5 2007 now i know its a differant team now but the following week this happened...

2007   R6   Richmond   1.1   2.7   5.9   9.11   (65)   lost to   Geelong   10.2   20.6   29.9   35.12   (222)

i dont know if anyone saw richmond play on the weekend allthough they won by 10 goals or whatever it was they were pretty poor, and im tipping another pumping from the cats this week...

Now as for Ziebel if his legs stay together properly he will be right up there by the end of the year, his average is seriousley affected by the slow start he had to last year. i think he deserves a bit more respect than he's getting with comments saying that his score on the weekend were a fluke LOL!!!!!... maybe you guys should do a bit more research into this guy and see what he's been through over the course of his career so far and you will see what he's capable of.
+1

Well said.  Ziebell's a top 10 draft pick who has had 2 broken legs, therefore he has never done a proper pre season.  I was sitting behind him on level 2 when he took the grab, ignored all leads and slotted the goal from 50m on the boundary.  He's a quality player, and due to a slow start to last year, hes available at $428k. 

I will look to bring Ziebell in either this week or next week. 

Re Dusty, I traded him out for tommy hawkins last week, and i will look at dusty in the coming weeks at a much cheaper price than he started at.  with ricmonds tough draw, maybe low $400's

PICCOLLO

Trades are like gold.  If you get ziebell for martin, only to get martin back in for 70k less, im not sure i see the point.  Ziebell is a gun and will avg around 100 ppg but given mid guns avg 115+ is he worth it for a few easy points now? 

Wes Mantooth

just my oppinion. i have martin am dissapointed but will be keeping him, but this week him and his tiger mates are going to get SMASHED!!!!! absolutely cream pied in the face!! BUKAKE!!!! last time North beat geelong was round 5 2007 now i know its a differant team now but the following week this happened...

2007   R6   Richmond   1.1   2.7   5.9   9.11   (65)   lost to   Geelong   10.2   20.6   29.9   35.12   (222)

i dont know if anyone saw richmond play on the weekend allthough they won by 10 goals or whatever it was they were pretty poor, and im tipping another pumping from the cats this week...

Now as for Ziebel if his legs stay together properly he will be right up there by the end of the year, his average is seriousley affected by the slow start he had to last year. i think he deserves a bit more respect than he's getting with comments saying that his score on the weekend were a fluke LOL!!!!!... maybe you guys should do a bit more research into this guy and see what he's been through over the course of his career so far and you will see what he's capable of.

Definitely on my radar, goal kicking/tackling machine... but for who, thats the question...

quinny88

Pretty irrelevant point to bring up considering richmonds team would have about 5 players from that game playing this week?
Geelong arent exactly looking deadly this season, old and tired more like it. Dont suprised if richmond give them a good run for there money.. they belted the cats down there a few weeks ago all be it being nab cup and the cats missing some big names bit still will be in the back of both of their minds

hannebery2rohan

might be worth keeping in mind that ziebell kicked 4 goals. he's not going to get that every week.

crabapples

Pretty irrelevant point to bring up considering richmonds team would have about 5 players from that game playing this week?
Geelong arent exactly looking deadly this season, old and tired more like it. Dont suprised if richmond give them a good run for there money.. they belted the cats down there a few weeks ago all be it being nab cup and the cats missing some big names bit still will be in the back of both of their minds
[/quote]

Ok maybe an irrelavent point about a score 5 years ago. And i did say i knew they were differant teams.

Heres the thing Geelong wernt that bad North were just better and out classed them mainly through the middle the fact is
JPod 5 goals
Tomahawk 4 Goals

Selwood 0 goals
Johnson 0 goals
Bartel 0 goals
Chapman 0 goals

Kelly and corey 0 goals

They lost mackie early.

They only lost by 17 points i just dont see Richmond being able to take it up to them this week.

Luigi197

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on April 17, 2012, 01:21:35 AM
Definitely on my radar, goal kicking/tackling machine... but for who, thats the question...

Martin?
Pavlich?