scott selwood

Started by cortez, April 16, 2012, 11:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

kid looks the goods atm and following in joels footsteps. will he be able to continue his scoring?

ando_10

Quote from: cortez on April 16, 2012, 11:36:24 AM
kid looks the goods atm and following in joels footsteps. will he be able to continue his scoring?

hasnt had much competition yet though dogs, dees, GWS.

Nth_Roo

Deleted my thread :)

Looking forward to the answers in this thread

Torress

i'm not touching.
vs weak teams i don't want to be trading in non elite mids

Colliwobblers

i traded him in already made me $50k goes up another $50 next round if he tons up.SCorded me 145 this round, so if he doesnt make the keeper level he should still make me 200K close enough to justify the trade in and trade out.

If he keeps playing on ball he will keep scoring as he has, not a question at all on his ability just his role.

top 4 side there really isnt that many teams that aren't going to be weak opposition for them this season.

c-hawk

will play on the ball all year. Was leading tackler in the comp last year too. BUY

brownmans muffins

got him in of the FA wire in SC Pro - specifically to be captain last week.
helped me beat my opponent who had GAJ as captain.
stoke - just for this week.

tough thing about standard SC is the massive risk of picking these guys up - seriously is he going to be in top 10 or even 20 scoring mids? maybe not but in Pro he's rad.

coolfugitiv0

Have West Coast been tagging anyone this year at all?
Against most teams they'll probably put him back to that role. The dogs had Boyd, who racked up nearly 40 touches in a losing side. I doubt they'll let stars go untagged in future games - neither Melbourne nor GWS really had anyone to tag.
But in the coming weeks, they have Hawthorn (Mitchell), Richmond (Cotchin), Bombers (Watson), St Kilda (NDS), Freo (Barlow/Mundy) etc.

Will West Coast continue to leave the opposition stars untagged? I doubt it.
So the question is, will S.Selwood get the tagging duties?
Or will they assign another player? Which would leave Selwood to continue his scoring.

Phasir

considering the coaches have been pushing for scooter to develop his offensive game up until now & they have a tagger in the team already (McGinnity) he'll probably stay onball, but at the same time, even if he did play one/two tagging games he'd still score 80-90 which is pretty damn good anyway :)

ben_020285

Quote from: brownmans muffins on April 16, 2012, 01:27:16 PM
got him in of the FA wire in SC Pro - specifically to be captain last week.
helped me beat my opponent who had GAJ as captain.
stoke - just for this week.

tough thing about standard SC is the massive risk of picking these guys up - seriously is he going to be in top 10 or even 20 scoring mids? maybe not but in Pro he's rad.

I Did the same thing this week and virtually got me the win this week in SC Pro! I'm not brave enough to select him in normal SC though especially with 4 prem mids already.

jasonweare

Got on him, and scored great. With eagles been definitely top 4, they are going to have a great share of the points every week. And his role at the moment is perfect for scoring.

cortez

My dilema is either i trade fyfe and ledger put this week for s. selwood and treloar or wait till next week when coniglio goes up another 30k and trade him and fyfe for treloar and murphy which i think is better even tho it leaves me ledger on my bench but i would be getting murph. thoughts? and what is sc pro?

ben_020285

SC pro is a league of 10 teams where you do a draft at the start of the season. So each player can only belong to one coach only. The rest of the players who are not picked are available to draft into your team at any time (apart from lockout). Each team has 15 players and just 10 are on the ground each week, 3 backs, 3 mids, 1 ruck, 3 forwards. No emergencies.

jasonweare

After round 5 Pendles will have bottomed out and I'll pick him up for fyfe if the injury is bad. Bringing in treloar more then likely after coniglio makes a little more

cortez

ah k thanks ben, that sounds pretty cool! um but by after round 5 treloar would have already gone up. and atm would you rather pendles over murph? both are must haves. maybe cause i already have swan  is the reason im leaning towards murph.