My options to trade this week...what are your thoughts? May help us all!!

Started by PizzleDizzle, April 16, 2012, 09:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzleDizzle

Like about 30% of all Supercoach teams this season I have Fyfe.
Last week I would have liked to have Ziebell in my side as I wanted him from the get go but as Fyfe is in my forward line and the fact I have no MPP's (mid/fwd) in my Midfield.....i have $25k in the kitty.....so here is what I got....and what I am thinking.....

1. Trade Fyfe to Whitecross, McCarthy to Ziebell.....leaves me $12-13k...Is Whitecross a safe option?
2. Trade Fyfe to Stanley, Caddy to Ziebell....leaves me a bit more cash in the bank....I'm impressed by Stanley, are you?

Anyway, Let me know your thoughts on whether to go 1 or 2.....or any other genius options you may have

Cheers Gents,

Praise Broughton.

Torress

i'm not impresssed by stanley, well i am but no where near enough to actually burn a trade on him even if its for an injured bloke!

he has been on the winning end of the yard stick, saints have freo away this week then the dees - mate then, hawks, blues, WCE,  swans and tigers.     then GC and crows b4 the bye.

don't like the pick at all personally.

whitecross does look alright hey, but what when hodge returns??

- i think you'd want to replace fyfe with a bam wam thankyou mam premo. i'm counting on a 110 average

mate i've also got fyfe - definately do not want to trade him at all! i'm still optimistic he'll get up this week to be honest! well fingers crossed! i guess he'll have scans done and we'll find out the extent of the damage but he played through last year???

ando_10

Quote from: Torress on April 16, 2012, 10:55:53 AM
i'm not impresssed by stanley, well i am but no where near enough to actually burn a trade on him even if its for an injured bloke!

he has been on the winning end of the yard stick, saints have freo away this week then the dees - mate then, hawks, blues, WCE,  swans and tigers.     then GC and crows b4 the bye.

don't like the pick at all personally.

whitecross does look alright hey, but what when hodge returns??

- i think you'd want to replace fyfe with a bam wam thankyou mam premo. i'm counting on a 110 average

mate i've also got fyfe - definately do not want to trade him at all! i'm still optimistic he'll get up this week to be honest! well fingers crossed! i guess he'll have scans done and we'll find out the extent of the damage but he played through last year???

stanley has talent but as a player not as a fantasy player

and you are dreaming if you think fyfe will get up to play this week lol

PizzleDizzle

hannebery2rohan

well, fyfe will either play on with his shoulder heavily strapped and prone to popping out all the time. or he'll have surgery and be done for the year. he's done in any case.

1st option is the better one imo. and ziebull could be a great unique.

PizzleDizzle

Cheers H2R....just found out Buddy could get a couple  so thinking Whitecross might be the go....even though against WCE this weekend.  Also was thinking  S.Selwood, but looking who WCE have played so far, his test will be this weekend....my logic is Ziebell scored his 132 against Geelong (I wanted him in round 1 if he was available)....and I have to say, was definitely a  standout.

Just one thing I got to add while mentioning Geelong's loss....Geelong obviously is the reigning premiers at 1 and 2, Collingwood is also at 1 and 2....Why the f**k is every team that beats Collingwood firmed as "premiership contenders"? 
I haven't heard that about North and Freo in beating the reigning premiers and I still class them as "up there"?!?!? Sounds silly saying it.....Hawks, Blues opposed to Dockers, Roos....I just think it's a fair point!
Buckley and Eddie has turned Collingwood to S**t!!! (bring back Mick and sack Eddie for stupidity....player/coach rift will ruin that club, vowed to not renew my membership if Bucks took over, and didn't)!!