THIS IS A DISASTER

Started by shuester, April 15, 2012, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuester

Quote from: 4INAROW on April 16, 2012, 11:04:52 PM
u want people to feel bad for you?

suck it up princess, why would a bunch of blokes you don't know cry themselves to sleep for you coz you coulda got an extra 200 supercoach points over 3 rounds?

flower off idiot
No I dont dick head I was just saying that a FEW POINTS got me a couple of losses in my leagues douchebag. flowering cow

BlackMamba

Quote from: shuester on April 17, 2012, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: 4INAROW on April 16, 2012, 11:04:52 PM
u want people to feel bad for you?

suck it up princess, why would a bunch of blokes you don't know cry themselves to sleep for you coz you coulda got an extra 200 supercoach points over 3 rounds?

flower off idiot
No I dont dick head I was just saying that a FEW POINTS got me a couple of losses in my leagues douchebag. flowering cow
Relax

shuester

Quote from: luketown on April 16, 2012, 11:15:42 PM
Yeh, well, Cheer up Emo.

I have Dempsey (brought in for Broughton last round), Scotland (who decided to pull his head in this round), Shaw who hasn't been outstanding, Lake, Goodes, Magner. Mumford and had no emergency in the ruck when he was a late withdrawal. I have Fyfe, D Martin, Stevie J and brought Malera in on the ground this week in place of Tory D.

And you want me to sypathise with your team.... pfff >:(
LOL, you were one of those idiots that traded out broughton for dempsey. That was flowering stupid wasnt it?