THIS IS A DISASTER

Started by shuester, April 15, 2012, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

jasonweare

I actually was surprised I came up 20,000 spots and only lost one league match.

shuester

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on April 16, 2012, 03:00:22 AM
seriously, the opening post is surely a troll. go and look around you, there will be plenty that have scored sub-2000 this week and have multiple concerns, they might also have lake and dempsey on top of martin and fyfe.

you've done pretty well so far and EVERY week you'll have 1 or 2 rookies on the bench that'll outscore another rookie and maybe even a premium that's had a stinker. are we going to see threads on it every week?
Mate I thought I was doing crap early on,seems like others are in deeper shower. But Its very hard to see which rookies will do better this week so I am annoyed at that really

shuester

Torress

yea mate you haven't much to worry about!!

i'm sure quite a few ppl out there traded broughts and all the other popualr moves didn't seem to pay off at all this week. even rookies didn't really deliver (only ones i'm guessing ppl might of traded in this week)

Quote from: mpollock on April 16, 2012, 12:49:16 AM
2187 this round and you are complaining - what the?
I got a disgraceful 1963 - Pendles as captain ... Fyfe 22, Dempsey basically nothing!!

Dropped down to around 50k overall .... and already have had Parker and Mummy injured, Shiel vested and McDonald suspended in previous round!!  Traded out Broughton to make matters worse!!

Not to mention Goodes reported this week!!

But hey, life goes on ... and in the face of adversity there is opportunity!!  ;)

\
spewing!

mind you mate there were enough pppl commenting on your posts saying don't trade broughts!!

hannebery2rohan

fever

hahaha ^ beat me to it.

OP, you would be top 5k with those scores, right? chill out. you're structure is probably fine, you need to look at the big picture, it's a long season.

shuester

Quote from: fever on April 16, 2012, 12:24:36 PM
hahaha ^ beat me to it.

OP, you would be top 5k with those scores, right? chill out. you're structure is probably fine, you need to look at the big picture, it's a long season.
Yeah Im ranked 2836 but the pictures are a bit unnecessary

Cambo

:'( :'( Poor me, im only inside the top 3000  :'( :'(

Your either a TROLL or your a Princess, who needs to suck it up  ;D

bomberboy0618

Id worry more about sounding like a person, because you are complaining about being top 3000.
Ill take your team if you want, and you can have mine thats 48k overall, even without all the injury issues. Fair?

bradw

imagine the cry you would have had if you'd chosen pendles as captain this week!!

The Queensland floods would have been envious

shuester

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 16, 2012, 03:41:33 PM
Id worry more about sounding like a person, because you are complaining about being top 3000.
Ill take your team if you want, and you can have mine thats 48k overall, even without all the injury issues. Fair?
Man I should have just said I was ranked 333,000'th, then people would feel bad for me

mpollock

@Torress ... no unhappy i traded out Broughton ... just that Dempsey got injured  :)

Pendles as captain wasn't exactly the most crazy pick of all time ... if i had gone Ablett as i did all last year then my score would have been ok everything considered.

4INAROW

u want people to feel bad for you?

suck it up princess, why would a bunch of blokes you don't know cry themselves to sleep for you coz you coulda got an extra 200 supercoach points over 3 rounds?

flower off idiot

luketown

Yeh, well, Cheer up Emo.

I have Dempsey (brought in for Broughton last round), Scotland (who decided to pull his head in this round), Shaw who hasn't been outstanding, Lake, Goodes, Magner. Mumford and had no emergency in the ruck when he was a late withdrawal. I have Fyfe, D Martin, Stevie J and brought Malera in on the ground this week in place of Tory D.

And you want me to sypathise with your team.... pfff >:(