THIS IS A DISASTER

Started by shuester, April 15, 2012, 10:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuester

3 rounds gone and I am very dissapointed with my overal score, VERY. You want to know why? Well lets go through every round and see how I flowered up.

ROUND 1
Not much went wrong for me this round besides 1 or 2 things. My Captain Ablett delivered while Pendles and franklin tore it up beside him. A good indication from Shuey and Nic Nat that its their breakout years scoring solid at their prices. Lake however got killed by the resting WCE ruckmen (Cox/Nic Nat) and got a showerty 30.

However starting Shiel (34) over Magner (102) was the lowest point of an otherwise OK week.

Points scored: 2144
Points Could have Scored: 2212 (Magner or field for Shiel)

ROUND 2
Cracks started to show in my team as Broughton and Martin made it 2/2 crap games. Magner backed up his 102 against the Lions with a solid 90 in a side that got terminated. Lake made amends from last week while Nic Nat and Shuey again shined, scoring 116 and 127 respectively. Dangerfield and Malceski continued solid form.

However I made a mistake that I will never make AGAIN. And that is... NEVER EVER TAKE THE C OFF ABLETT.
Gave it to pendles who scored a solid 127 but Ablett scored 143 proving to everyone that hes the best in the buisiness. Starting Hall (30) over Cameron (58) also lost me some valuable points.

Points Scored: 2291
Points Could have Scored: 2351 (Ablett C instead of Pendles and Cameron on the field instead of Hall)

ROUND 3
A round that will be labelled the disaster round by many saw some stars get injured which saw Coaches scorers plumet down. But back to my crappy team we look at Fyfe, Magner, Pendles and Martin who failed to even give me any hapinnes really.
Magner, Ok hes an exception and Pendles hasnt score below 100 in sc in a year (Oddly enough against the blues in round 3 last season - 97 I think he scored) But MARTIN is starting to look like a tool.

Ablett rescued me and Shuey and Nic Nat again gave me joy as they scored 141 and 101 respectively. Broughton tore the Lions a new one in the second half and Franklin + Watson scored very well to rescue my dying score.

Nothing I really could have done here but Magner on the Field (61) failed to score more than Shiel (79)

Points Scored: 2187
Points I could have Scored: 2205 (Magner on the bench for Shiel)

The last round you could argue and say it came down to luck really but I have lost some valuable points and am fuming at that fact. I have also lost 1 of my games by 6 or so points so you see how valuable 1 points is now.
The 2nd round was my bad but I am absolutely pissed off that I have dropped even those small points and swear that I will NEVER EVER flower up again (Who am I kidding everyone does that- but I am determined as shower).

I am very competitive so you may think I am just a greedy prick but its really the competitiveness in me that wants me to score the absolute best.

Noz

Everyone has stories that they can talk about costing them a couple points so don't worry. If your going to keep doing this start a Supercoach diary in the "rate my team" section

yorgis

BlackMamba

Everyone would have started Magner over Shiel in round 3. You would have needed a crystal ball to see that Shiel would outscore Magner.

Bosh

Looks like you've done alright too me. Three good scores.

JamSainter

I would not be complaining really. You're doing quite well given the circumstances.
Most of us (including myself) would have Fyfe, Dempsey, Lake, Birchall, Goodes or Leuenberger. (We don't know the full extent of any injuries yet or possible suspensions!)
This stuff happens and makes SuperCoach what it is.
INTENSE.
Just concentrate on your trading this week and know what you want to get out of your trades.

shuester

Oh sorry boys wrong section, Yeah I need to seriously get back on my bike and go harder. Its an emotional game this supercoach

jaffa35

If ONLY I had your issues amd 3 healthy scores... good work

strikes91

the son will rise tommorow

mpollock

2187 this round and you are complaining - what the?
I got a disgraceful 1963 - Pendles as captain ... Fyfe 22, Dempsey basically nothing!!

Dropped down to around 50k overall .... and already have had Parker and Mummy injured, Shiel vested and McDonald suspended in previous round!!  Traded out Broughton to make matters worse!!

Not to mention Goodes reported this week!!

But hey, life goes on ... and in the face of adversity there is opportunity!!  ;)

Ziplock

dude, you barely lost anything

think of the people who went like martin--> fyfe, broughton---> dempsy, with leuen on their teams, fielding players like magner and captaining pendles.

stfu.

hannebery2rohan

seriously, the opening post is surely a troll. go and look around you, there will be plenty that have scored sub-2000 this week and have multiple concerns, they might also have lake and dempsey on top of martin and fyfe.

you've done pretty well so far and EVERY week you'll have 1 or 2 rookies on the bench that'll outscore another rookie and maybe even a premium that's had a stinker. are we going to see threads on it every week?

CrowsFan

Quote from: shuester on April 15, 2012, 10:59:10 PM
ROUND 2
Cracks started to show in my team as Broughton and Martin made it 2/2 crap games. Magner backed up his 102 against the Lions with a solid 90 in a side that got terminated. Lake made amends from last week while Nic Nat and Shuey again shined, scoring 116 and 127 respectively. Dangerfield and Malceski continued solid form.

However I made a mistake that I will never make AGAIN. And that is... NEVER EVER TAKE THE C OFF ABLETT.
Gave it to pendles who scored a solid 127 but Ablett scored 143 proving to everyone that hes the best in the buisiness. Starting Hall (30) over Cameron (58) also lost me some valuable points.

Points Scored: 2291
Points Could have Scored: 2351 (Ablett C instead of Pendles and Cameron on the field instead of Hall)
You didn't miss out on 60 points here. You actually only missed on on 44, so would have scored 2,335 not 2,351.
Anyway if this is all you can complain about then you obviously haven't got as many problems as a lot of people on here ;)

fever

fever