Main Menu

Ledger??

Started by Hazza09, April 15, 2012, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazza09

Really frustrated with this kid as its now 2 out of 3 games he has been a late withdrawal.
Whats going on here??

I didnt start him or even have him as an emergency but is it time to trade him out?

Just cant see him breaking into the St Kilda team with Cripps, Milera and a few others floating around.

Doesnt help with Fyfe and Dempsey going down and Coniglio scoring low again this weekend but i think the most logical
thing to do is trade him out.

Can anyone convince me otherwise?? And who do you trade him to?

Cheers  :)

bkp130

I have him in my side and like you he is on my bench in the non-emergency spot. I think at this stage im going to give him one more week as i need to trade fyfe and stevie J out but mate i definatley feel your pain

Ringo

I also have him in my team. Giving him another week but I am watching Treloar at the moment first game this week and if he pulls out another 70/80 next week will be a straight swap for Ledger for round 5 when Treloar will be on the bubble.

felsty

thinking the same as ringo although i might get him in a week earlier to help with the fyfe conundrum..
Ledger > Treloar
Fyfe > Murphy
none of the forward premiums are really interesting me and have a bit of depth with kennedy, devon smith and milera in there already

HotTiges

yeah the old Heath might be worth trading

Hazza09

Quote from: Ringo on April 15, 2012, 09:54:59 PM
I also have him in my team. Giving him another week but I am watching Treloar at the moment first game this week and if he pulls out another 70/80 next week will be a straight swap for Ledger for round 5 when Treloar will be on the bubble.

Like the sound of that Ringo  ;)

Torress

Quote from: Hazza09 on April 15, 2012, 10:00:08 PM
Quote from: Ringo on April 15, 2012, 09:54:59 PM

Like the sound of that Ringo  ;)

i also like the sound of that   8)

jfitty

I guess one thing you can draw out of it is that at least he has been named for all 3 matches. See how he goes this week and possibly swap him for Treloar before his price rises

newfreofan

I'm tossing up between treloar and jmac as his replacements. Would rather save the trade though, useless ledger!

Bennyy

Quote from: felsty on April 15, 2012, 09:57:44 PM
thinking the same as ringo although i might get him in a week earlier to help with the fyfe conundrum..
Ledger > Treloar
Fyfe > Murphy
none of the forward premiums are really interesting me and have a bit of depth with kennedy, devon smith and milera in there already

Going to do the exact same double this week if Fyfe is gone. Except be bringing in Judd to save myself 20 grand! Treloar is like Shiel, woulda gone top 10 in the draft easy and they will just keep giving him games. I say get on if you need to this week! Ledger aint coming back into a side that did that to the doggies!

And listening on Sunday footy show to Scott Watters - no mention of ledger where he did mention Gram, Schneider, Peake, Ray etc all to come back in. I think he has gotta go