Good score this week?

Started by thebrock, April 15, 2012, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesalex

2248- But got some problems: Lake, Fyfe, Birchall, Martin.

shuester

Finished with 2187, very dissapointed but Ill take it from a dodgy week. All the crap teams did well

Mat0369

2102. I had Grimes (injured), Newman, Bower (had Bugg and Clarke on my bench), Dempsey, Martin, Chappy and Porplyzia on the field. Add in the fact Rockliff was sitting on around 85 at the end of the 3rd and played forward the entire last that was a killer as well.

GlassHarmonium

MyPies

I saw that a guy named Kriso got 2385

Spite

2007.. priddis out with ledger cover = donut. Chappy, fyfe and martin in the forward line are giving me headaches. Going to drop out of the top 50k probably haha. Not my year :(

A dude named Dave in my public league scored 2420.

thebrock

2292 in the end, with fyfe the major worry. Happy enough given the week I reckon.

Fletch74

2256 with Priddis on bench, thus Clay on field for 30 ::)

Possumo

2336 for me. Pretty happy with that as a newbie to SC (I'm more into DT to be honest, but my SC side is doing much better than my DT side... go figure!) as Hale and Parker finally came good, and Judd/Robinson/Scotland/GAB capt and Ward all slutting it up :P Petrie, Cloke, Hargrave and Magner were my only real disappointments.

Birry

C.Smith - 30
J.Cameron - 18
N.Fyfe - 34
B.Ellis 49
P.Chapman 57

Somewhat lucky to get that.

Shanos_72

Scored 2406 even with Chappys flamin...57 .Hoping it's enough to take the round prize as I haven't seen any higher posted on forums . Traded in Scooter Selwood for Hale using new DPP trading and then bought Rhys Stanley in for Hoskins Ice Idiot (bombed on that one ).Very happy!  ;D

GoLions

How did everyone score so well? I just don't understand. I had my worst score in about 2 years. 1952.
Some of my players: Martin, Leuenberger, Fyfe, Dempsey, Milera, Coniglio, Chapman, Magner, porpz?. Also Mitchell underperforming with 83, wasnt that great, but better than those other players.

roo boys!

2247, very happy with that considering the standard scores this week :D

BlackMamba

Quote from: GoLions on April 15, 2012, 10:07:57 PM
How did everyone score so well? I just don't understand. I had my worst score in about 2 years. 1952.
Some of my players: Martin, Leuenberger, Fyfe, Dempsey, Milera, Coniglio, Chapman, Magner, porpz?. Also Mitchell underperforming with 83, wasnt that great, but better than those other players.

Luenberger, Fyfe and Demsey were a massive blow.

no eye deer

2134, scraped across the line in my league by 4 thanks to the legendary Joel Selwood! No thanks to Pendles, Pav and Martin. Lucky for me my opponent had Fyfe. My GWS rookies deserve a special mention this week as well, all 70+ except Cameron who was subbed after a heavy collision I'm told.