The Greg Broughtan appreciation page 👏

Started by Noz, April 15, 2012, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Hundreds and thousand of threads were made about what to do with Greg Broughtan many options were thrown around.

Dempsey injured for 8
Birchall injured for 89
Lake reported at 73
Mohr at 53
Surjan at 55
Malceski at 79

No matter what Greg does for the rest of the year us Broughtan owners are grinning ear to ear this round thank you Greg I had faith in you and you responded in kind. Will score 90 next week followed up by 100

Also I hope a lot of you out there now realise not to trade people after 1 good game or a few bad games.

Locinator

doogz

Peoples thinkings of trading were right, if you watched the game he was a shower until fyfe was injured.  He is a keeper now since he will probably play mid now as fyfe will likely have a reco.

I traded him in for eski as I thought pendles would be out of my price bracket come round 5-6 and needed the cash to upgrade.  How, was I to know that he had his worst game since sept 09.  I am actually still pretty happy for it as I kept Hall and didnt down-trade to A. Kennedy.

thebrock

So glad I kept him as the trade would have been to Dempsey almost certainly. Also hung onto Hall and happy with his 70. Worried about Ledger being replaced late again but have not got Jmac so can make this move next week if I want. At this stage no trades made and fingers crossed Fyfe is okay.

BoredSaint

I TOLD YOU GUYS

NEVER TRADE OUT PREMIUMS

:D :D :D :D

essendon33

HotTiges

does it again next week ill be annoyed lol.

yorgis

reckon people have seen and read enough of DON'T TRADE  OUT PREMOS - TRADES ARE GOLD !! if they want to trade, let 'em

JamSainter

Quote from: yorgis on April 15, 2012, 11:12:49 PM
reckon people have seen and read enough of DON'T TRADE  OUT PREMOS - TRADES ARE GOLD !! if they want to trade, let 'em

Cheer for that! I'm sick of it. They're not your trades to use.
I used two last weekend (one wasn't really required) but it paid off.

BlackMamba

Greg wanted to see who was gonna be loyal to him all the way before pulling out a big score.

fever

hahaha +1 god i hope he backs it up this week

Fletch74

I'm happy for people to trade out premiums if they want, that only gives us more of a chance to finish higher :)

As Yorgis mentioned, it's their loss...

BoredSaint

Quote from: yorgis on April 15, 2012, 11:12:49 PM
Well we are here to help the sc community.. If they don't want to listen, they might as well not come onto the site..

quinny88

Funny that now the people that kept him are gonna go on about how smart they are because he played one good game.. Its as naive as the people that traded him out after one bade game.. Personally i think hes going to frustrate all year with 50 one week 100 the next.. No thanks

brownmans muffins

GUILTY - I traded him for Dempsey very confidently.
Dempsey's prognosis is a signficant TBC but seems 2-3 weeks (with a bad score to boot) at worst.

My take: those that kept Broughton are obvoiusly patient and see the long game view; that being said they should wait it out before patting themselves too hard on the back - it's a long season.

PS - the $200K+ cash will go to good use very soon. Plenty of bench rookies (Bugg, Morris etc) are putting up enough scores to cover for the injured Dempsey.