Main Menu

Coniglio?

Started by Cevap Roll, April 15, 2012, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cevap Roll

Coniglio is for the tip.

I never go high draft picks but hype about him being the best young talent, what a joke?

I want to trade him out but i have Dempsey and Fyfe it doesn't look good

Like to add GWS what a joke, F**K i would love to see them get no members no crowds and no wins.

Demitrou is a nob

Slammer

Woo easy does it.

I have been told to hang onto Coniglio until he makes some cash but I think I might bite the bullet and
offload  him this week for Treloar and then swap Fyfe for Murphy.
He is not going to make much cash now anyway by the looks.

jasonweare

Hasn't done much, and for the price ain't bloody worth it unless he pulls his finger out

Noz

Gets in the right spots but seems to favour handballing rather than kicking the ball. Conigilo to Treloar will be a popular trade this week and I might follow. Still unsure if I want to take Fyfe out for a premium mid or forward. The only forwards that are appealing to me are; Robinson, Sidebottom, N Riewoldt and Cloke. Will sum up the cash during the week and see if I can get a better deal in my mids.

felsty

Quote from: Slammer on April 15, 2012, 03:18:57 PM
Woo easy does it.

I have been told to hang onto Coniglio until he makes some cash but I think I might bite the bullet and

exactly my plan but ledger instead of cogs.. coniglio will come good.. seems to be more dt releveant than supercoach but

andyandy89

Wow, just because he isnt scoring you hundreds in a fantasy competition doesn't mean he isn't a massive talent, which he is!
Don't like people that troll players behind their computer screens, anyway who do you play for?

You're calling Demetriou a knob and you can't even spell his name right? Good one.

13Brummy

Woo easy does it.

If you're gonna trade coniglio to treloar then wait until next week because treloar has to play three games for his price to rise. milk coniglio for another week

Slammer

Quote from: 13Brummy on April 15, 2012, 03:43:22 PM
Woo easy does it.

If you're gonna trade coniglio to treloar then wait until next week because treloar has to play three games for his price to rise. milk coniglio for another week

Also depends on the break evens of say Murphy, Mitchell etc. may have to bite the bullet this week before Murph and Mitchell etc. go up even more.

Cevap Roll

Quote from: andyandy89 on April 15, 2012, 03:36:01 PM
Wow, just because he isnt scoring you hundreds in a fantasy competition doesn't mean he isn't a massive talent, which he is!
Don't like people that troll players behind their computer screens, anyway who do you play for?

You're calling Demetriou a knob and you can't even spell his name right? Good one.

Like a give a f**k on how to spell his name

Noz

Quote from: Cevap Roll on April 15, 2012, 04:43:23 PM

Like a give a f**k on how to spell his name
Mate just relax a bit

coolfugitiv0

Cheer for you.

HotTiges

yeah prob do Cogs > Treloar in 2 weeks.. see what happens