Main Menu

DEES 0-13

Started by The F.A.R.K., April 15, 2012, 01:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on April 16, 2012, 12:45:58 AM
From there team the only players I would be remotely interested in seeing play each week are...

Frawley, Grimes, Magner, Trengove and Sylvia.

Sylvia=injured and Magner=unexperienced. You can find a fault in pretty much every player, eg Grimes=injury prone.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on April 16, 2012, 12:55:23 AM
Quote from: elephants on April 16, 2012, 12:45:58 AM
From there team the only players I would be remotely interested in seeing play each week are...

Frawley, Grimes, Magner, Trengove and Sylvia.

Sylvia=injured and Magner=unexperienced. You can find a fault in pretty much every player, eg Grimes=injury prone.

*inexperienced

Yeah that's right you can.

Clark unco and drifts in and out of games for too easily... Gets long spells of nothing

Frawley I see is a confidence player. Can have bags kicked on him every now and then.

Trengove is pretty good - I'll give them that.

Jukes

I meant to write inexperienced but U is right next to I and chrome didn't put the redline under it so I didn't notice.

And yeah Trengove is their only faultless player- but he is yet to show signs of being the super gun they drafted him to be.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Jukes on April 16, 2012, 01:17:16 AM
I meant to write inexperienced but U is right next to I and chrome didn't put the redline under it so I didn't notice.

And yeah Trengove is their only faultless player- but he is yet to show signs of being the super gun they drafted him to be.

bit hard to grow into a gun when you are the best player in the team...

he has no-one to learn off

bomberboy0618

Then how do Port intergrate into society? Its not like anyone at the club has an idea...

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 16, 2012, 12:47:57 PM
Then how do Port intergrate into society? Its not like anyone at the club has an idea...
We did until the coach killed off our only experienced players: Brogan and C.Cornes.

But the coach will get us out of it. Along with the other experienced coaches: Tyson Edwards, Shaun Rehn, Josh Carr.

bomberboy0618

Ive actually got a joke about Port.
People in Adelaide loves when Port makes the finals and its interstate, as all the supporters go and the crime rate drops by 75%.

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 16, 2012, 12:53:50 PM
People in Adelaide loves when Port makes the finals and its interstate, as all the supporters go and the crime rate drops by 75%.
Obviously shows that you've never been to Adelaide. Port Adelaide isn't the worst place in the city to be. ::) :P

bomberboy0618

No, Ive never tried to kill myself using travel, you are right :P

Zombie2.5

I don't think melbourne are gonna win any games :P

I have a feeling they are gona lose to GWS once, then beat them the other time. Go GWS!! may you score high against the demons. :D 8) :D ;D
Too many smileys^

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: PowerBug on April 16, 2012, 12:56:28 PM
Obviously shows that you've never been to Adelaide. Port Adelaide isn't the worst place in the city to be. ::) :P
\

FERAL PLACES IN SA

1. SALISBURY NORTH EAST
2. SALISBURY NORTH WEST
3. SMITHFIELD
4. ELIZABETH
5. INGLE FARM
6. SALISBURY SOUTH EAST
7. TEA TREE GULLY
8. NORTH HAVEN
9.REYNELLA
10. PORT ADELAIDE

Port may be a bit feral but it isnt shocking, its on the up

Quote from: PowerBug on April 16, 2012, 12:49:07 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 16, 2012, 12:47:57 PM
We did until the coach killed off our only experienced players: Brogan and C.Cornes.

But the coach will get us out of it. Along with the other experienced coaches: Tyson Edwards, Shaun Rehn, Josh Carr.

Coaching staff, brad ebert brings wce knowledge, mcarthy brings pies knowledge and then pittard is extremeley footy smart

Wes Mantooth

Dude, how could you leave Hackham West, Woodville West and Davaren Park off that list??

People die in Davaren Park!! Often! And Munno Para West! The Port is great compared to those places... it wouldn't even make the list of the 20 worse suburbs in Adelaide these days.

The F.A.R.K.

Daveran Park, oh man how could i forget that

Croyden, Rosewater, Brooklyn Park

hahah

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 17, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on April 16, 2012, 12:56:28 PM
\

FERAL PLACES IN SA

1. SALISBURY NORTH EAST
2. SALISBURY NORTH WEST
3. SMITHFIELD
4. ELIZABETH
5. INGLE FARM
6. SALISBURY SOUTH EAST
7. TEA TREE GULLY
8. NORTH HAVEN
9.REYNELLA
10. PORT ADELAIDE