Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Alka

Quote from: whatlez on April 18, 2012, 11:19:26 PM
That option has only been able to pick recently....

And it's steadily increasing in popularity. I'd say at least 50% of people will stick if he is named, myself included. He played with a bad shoulder all last season and it didn't slow him down.  There's also no great option for me, already having Robbo, the rest are just as risky. I hope he gets trade out a lot actually, would love him to become more unique.

glam77

What are people thoughts on something like...

Fyfe to Treolar

... and in 2 weeks time

mid-rookie to Pendles

EDIT.... oops, just found a whole section where people discussed Treloar as an option

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alka on April 19, 2012, 09:45:29 AM
Quote from: whatlez on April 18, 2012, 11:19:26 PM
That option has only been able to pick recently....

And it's steadily increasing in popularity. I'd say at least 50% of people will stick if he is named, myself included. He played with a bad shoulder all last season and it didn't slow him down.  There's also no great option for me, already having Robbo, the rest are just as risky. I hope he gets trade out a lot actually, would love him to become more unique.

Yeah I'm saying that if that was on the poll from the start it would be probably winning the poll.

Praetorian

Apologies for another Fyfe thread, but there's been some suggestion in the 'official' Fyfe thread that opinions have changed since it was created. This is a simple yes/no for whether you're going to trade him or not.

Also note that I've left it open for you to change your vote, since I imagine some opinions might be swayed by the release of the teams tonight. :P

Justin Bieber

I don't like when people make poll where I can't view the results without voting  :-\

I see it is unique to trade him. But keeping him saves a trade, but I REALLy want my main man Robbo. So it's going to tough and I will be sitting on the computer till 1 min until lockout :o

13Brummy

im trading him to robbo regardless of whether he plays... that 22 will stick with his price drop for the next 2 rounds so he'll drop to around 400k by then.  plus if he re-does his shoulder his price will drop further and he will be out for a long time.  the way i see it is that he is most likely to do it again which will waste a trade anyway so why not avoid his price drop

Windigo

If a premium is scoring tons or near to it, who cares if they lose money.

Seano14

My tactic this yr is purely guns and rookies.  With the exception of Pfiefer everyone is playing and well.   I think a downward fyfe trade (currently FWD) would enable me to have 6 premo's in the midfield by rd 8 (420k currenty in bank).  I'm thinking nat is a sunk cost, if you can get to rnd 8 with a 1-4 or 2-3 win loss ratio rookies are primed to smash the upgrade.

Praetorian

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:41:33 PM
I don't like when people make poll where I can't view the results without voting  :-\

That's to encourage you to vote, as well as not letting other people's answers influence yours. ;) Besides, you can always change it afterwards.

See, I'm personally still undecided but voted that I will be hanging on to him, because at this stage that's what I plan to do. Nowhere near 100%, though.

Praetorian

Quote from: Windigo on April 19, 2012, 12:59:12 PM
If a premium is scoring tons or near to it, who cares if they lose money.

No-one, but that's not the point. If he scores 70 this week before getting subbed off, his price will plummet to like, 400k. For a lot of people, that's going to make trading him out next week for someone they want completely unfeasible.

tbagrocks

in two games when he's 380k, I jump on! good bye motlop, hello 100+

The F.A.R.K.

if you keep him and he tears up its a win, because a lot will trade him out

if you ttrade him and he tears up it doesnt matter coz lots have

if you trade him and he does shower its a win

tbh if you dont think he will av 90+ for overall year trade him, if you think he will keep him

ossie85

yes/no polls are kind of crazy.

You are either LITERALLY asking people to make a decision for you. What's the point in playing if that's the case? Or, it is a very boring 2 option poll.

Tom_16

Quote from: ossie85 on April 19, 2012, 01:41:10 PM

You are either LITERALLY asking people to make a decision for you. What's the point in playing if that's the case? Or, it is a very boring 2 option poll.
I like yes/no polls. Isn't the whole idea of this type of sites to discuss trade options/players and see what other people think of them so you can get an informed opinion? Please stop deleting the yes/no polls surrounding fyfe as i'm sure the majority of member here appreciate them, if they don't like them they don't have to vote on them.

ossie85

Quote from: Tom_16 on April 19, 2012, 01:49:16 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 19, 2012, 01:41:10 PM

I like yes/no polls. Isn't the whole idea of this type of sites to discuss trade options/players and see what other people think of them so you can get an informed opinion? Please stop deleting the yes/no polls surrounding fyfe as i'm sure the majority of member here appreciate them, if they don't like them they don't have to vote on them.

I 100% agree that this site is to discuss trade options/players.

But I don't think saying 'yes' or 'no' is a discussion. A discussion on Nat Fyfe is the 26 pages of Fyfe related material in this thread.

A lot of members here (myself included) are tired of the thousands of Fyfe threads created.