The Best Option?

Robinson
Riewoldt
Sidebottom
Whitecross
Chapman
I'm Keeping Fyfe

Windigo

Well put, but if he is a late withdrawal, I'm going with Cloke.

Fyfe at the start of the year is/was arguably the best FWD behind Franklin?

the danger porps

why risk it, he will drop heaps of money, in 3 weeks if he is still toning up i will turn a cash cow into him, i know it is 2 trades to get the same player in but it could make me money and sidebum and harvey are playing well

essendon2

Quote from: the danger porps on April 18, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
why risk it, he will drop heaps of money, in 3 weeks if he is still toning up i will turn a cash cow into him, i know it is 2 trades to get the same player in but it could make me money and sidebum and harvey are playing well
so so so stupid

nickstiges

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/newsId/133454/Default.aspx

I don't think Lyon will risk him if he's anything less than 100%.
I'll be taking the risk by keeping him, hopefully it pays off.

specky lecky

Hes not the type of player to get vested, if he's ok, they will play him, meaning they will play him just the same way they always have. Players like fyfe don't get vested, and players with injuries don't get named and then vested for the sake of it. If he's named, play him, if he's not that means he's probably going under the knife. Im not gonna waste a trade if I don't have to

Chelskiman

I'll be keeping him.  Class player and when playing is going to get you solid scores week in week out.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: essendon2 on April 18, 2012, 08:13:21 PM
so so so stupid
No it's 50/50 call!
There will be a winner and a loser in this and no one can say which way it will go yet!
That's the fun of playing the game!
Let's talk right and wrong next week!
Btw he's out for me and I'm willing to live with that!

the danger porps

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 18, 2012, 08:57:42 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on April 18, 2012, 08:13:21 PM
so so so stupid
No it's 50/50 call!
There will be a winner and a loser in this and no one can say which way it will go yet!
That's the fun of playing the game!
Let's talk right and wrong next week!
Btw he's out for me and I'm willing to live with that!
+1

luke_dicko

im waiting a week either way as alot of prems are coming down while our rookies are going up hello pendles :)

Justin Bieber

Should we keep him. Make a poll.

Chelskiman

Fyfe will play, mark my words.  This ordeal has plagued me all week to the point that I actually had a dream that I forgot to trade him out only to realise he played against the Saints.  If that's not concrete evidence that he will play then I don't know what is. :P

The Grundles

If they play him he will be fit to go...no vests he is too important to the team.

If he plays keep him...he is gundidilyicious

If not...depends really on whether you can cover it

Justin Bieber

I want Robbo, so I think I might get rd of him.

Flame

A gun mid is what I need so Fyfey could be gone! Don't know if I trust that shoulder!

Justin Bieber

It looks like a popular choice is keeping so I'm going unique ;D